Current Events “The Admirals are Celestial Dragon Dogs!”-Say Fans of Garp and Roger

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Ahhh it feels…good? To be back? Is that the right word?

I wasn’t even gone three weeks and I return to find Admiral haters, who spent the past 12
Years downplaying the Admirals for being defenders of the Celestial Dragons, now doing a victory lap and stanning their favorite Celestial Dragon defenders, specifically because they are defending the Celestial Dragons lmfao. “Admirals aren’t defending the Celestial Dragons!! L!!” They type with a straight face lmfao.

Once again Garp demonstrates why he is one of the shittiest characters Oda has ever written: he deluded himself to believing that he is free, and yet he was the only Marine to rush to Saint Figarland’s defense when Figarland was committing genocide lol. Literally all Garp had to do was stay away and let Rox and his crew exterminate these people and 80% of the evil in the OP world would’ve disappeared without a trace, but Garp couldn’t stop himself from saving the most evil people in the manga under the guise of “muh freedom!!!”

Now, I’ve had a lot of people questioning my unexpected departure from WorstGen and I’m not going to answer literally everyone at once, so for any who are interested:

My absence was due to a few factors.

First, irl obligations. We are selling our house and moving to a bigger city for bigger jobs, so I may not be too active in the next 3-4 weeks as we sort out that stuff. TBD.

Two, yes, FuckUp Animation AKA Toei actually did break me
:parkcry:

I genuinely, honestly, 100% no trolling believe they fucked up here. When Oda comes out and tells me Ryokugyu doesn’t have a black blade, I’ll concede. Until then, I will maintain that Toei is a bunch of retards as they have always been and fucked up Ryokugyu the same way they fucked up numerous other characters in the past. I shall not give up hope, all the arguments I made I still believe.

Three, I needed a mental health break from this fucking forum lol. I’m sure you guys all understand.

I actually didn’t mind 1095 that much, yeah I’m tired of Oda holding the Admirals back this much but Kizaru being dazed wasn’t a big deal to me. Not like what Toei did to Ryokugyu, I lost sleep over that I won’t lie lmfao. But Kizaru I didn’t think was that bad. Akainu looked worse against Whitebeard but ofc Akainu still low diffed Marineford Whitebeard when they fought so nbd.

So tell me, who are your guys’ favorite Celestial Dragon bootlickers? I prefer Roger to Garp personally, but I know many Marine fans inexplicably love Garp lol. Which genocide supporting Celestial Dragon defender is your favorite?

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Veku @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yeah idk why they're hating Admirals this chapter
Marines are literally here to win :milaugh:
I love that Oda didn’t draw any Admirals protecting these people lmfao. Kong probably needed Garp because every Admiral told him to fuck off lol.

Garp truly is the biggest Celestial Dragon dog in the entire manga next to his buddy Roger

I wasn’t even gone three weeks and I return to find Admiral haters, who spent the past 12
Years downplaying the Admirals for being defenders of the Celestial Dragons, now doing a victory lap and stanning their favorite Celestial Dragon defenders, specifically because they are defending the Celestial Dragons lmfao. “Admirals aren’t defending the Celestial Dragons!! L!!” They type with a straight face lmfao.

Once again Garp demonstrates why he is one of the shittiest characters Oda has ever written: he deluded himself to believing that he is free, and yet he was the only Marine to rush to Saint Figarland’s defense when Figarland was committing genocide lol. Literally all Garp had to do was stay away and let Rox and his crew exterminate these people and 80% of the evil in the OP world would’ve disappeared without a trace, but Garp couldn’t stop himself from saving the most evil people in the manga under the guise of “muh freedom!!!”

Now, I’ve had a lot of people questioning my unexpected departure from WorstGen and I’m not going to answer literally everyone at once, so for any who are interested:

My absence was a few factors.

First, irl obligations. We are selling our house and moving to a bigger city for bigger jobs, so I may not be too active in the next 3-4 weeks as we sort out that stuff. TBD.

I genuinely, honestly, 100% no trolling believe they fucked up here. When Oda comes out and tells me Ryokugyu doesn’t have a black blade, I’ll concede. Until then, I will maintain that Toei is a bunch of retards as they have always been and fucked up Ryokugyu the same way they fucked up numerous other characters in the past. I shall not give up hope, all the arguments I made I still believe.

Three, I needed a mental health break from this fucking forum lol. I’m sure you guys all understand.

I actually didn’t mind 1096 that much, yeah I’m tired of Oda holding the Admirals back this much but Kizaru being dazed wasn’t a big deal to me. Not like what Toei did to Ryokugyu, I lost sleep over that I won’t lie lmfao. But Kizaru I didn’t think was that bad. Akainu looked worse against Whitebeard but ofc Akainu still low diffed Marineford Whitebeard when they fought so nbd.

So tell me, who are your guys’ favorite Celestial Dragon bootlickers? I prefer Roger to Garp personally, but I know many Marine fans inexplicably love Garp lol. Which genocide supporting Celestial Dragon defender is your favorite?

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Veku @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek
Rayleigh is a rat

Garp is such a dumbass, it’s insane. It feels like he had an idea that the CDs were doing something evil, can’t say this is pure ignorance on his end.
Roger went in to gain something, he’s excusable. He just wanted to beat Rocks for the prize and this resulted into letting everybody else escape from Rocks. Garp is the real shithead hypocrite here though, Roger‘s a pirate anyways. It’s not him spewing shit about morality and fighting for the good.

My absence was a few factors.

I actually didn’t mind 1096 that much, yeah I’m tired of Oda holding the Admirals back this much but Kizaru being dazed wasn’t a big deal to me. Not like what Toei did to Ryokugyu, I lost sleep over that I won’t lie lmfao. But Kizaru I didn’t think was that bad. Akainu looked worse against Whitebeard but ofc Akainu still low diffed Marineford Whitebeard when they fought so nbd.

Dude didn't even know what was going on there,he simply heard Roger was going there and decided to go too.