Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
If you're pocketing me by parroting Relo's play and just doing theatrics you played very well

I am not entirely sure that this is the case, but there's some slight chance I can't disregard
Don't you think weird she's creating a narrative on me during a MiLo. Don't what is the hammer, maybe we should sée what's Ratchet's reaction to the wagon. Might be interesting.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Oh nice. I heard it's a very cold weather there because of the Atlantic and stuff. One of my colleagues is from Toulouse.

Man one thing I want to try from french cuisine is the cheese fondue. It looks delicious

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
If you're pocketing me by parroting Relo's play and just doing theatrics you played very well

I am not entirely sure that this is the case, but there's some slight chance I can't disregard
You're free to vote for who you want. Like I said yesterday I don't know who are the scums. But Naomi was already suspected by HeW. And now, maybe the way this slot as Naomi was cool with Flower and the gang going for me. Plus this slot surviving this long time despite it was a very active slot is weird.

D7 Votecount #3 (Final Votecount)

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
Blue feels like yet another mislynch to save Polar for the third time. Noone cared about Blue yesterday and everyone and their mother scum read Polar Bear. Now after PB hammered town, suddenly people want to lynch Blue instead. I don't buy it.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Oh nice. I heard it's a very cold weather there because of the Atlantic and stuff. One of my colleagues is from Toulouse.

Man one thing I want to try from french cuisine is the cheese fondue. It looks delicious
Before you leave us. Fondue is from Savoy in the French Alps. There is also a variant with beef meat. During Winter it's delicious, like a raclette.

Dr. Watson > Polar Bear > Red Night > Mashiro Blue (obvious town, you can tell this person actually cares)
Charlie > Polar Bear
Mashiro Blue > Polar Bear
Red Night > Mashiro Blue (would vote anyone)
Polar Bear > Mashiro Blue (scum)
T-Pein > Mashiro Blue (most likely PB's scummate)

so imo scum is already on this wagon, town don't hammer it

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Are you just scum? What on earth is this vote? Actually yeah you probably are, explains the absolute nonsense you're peddling here.

Polar/T-Pein/You/Red Night
Actually you might be right waifubro.

23 players ~ 7 hostiles.

So 4 scum left I think.

I don't like the idea of you in future games eating my ass over gameplay or whatever

I'm not asking for you to reveal what's likely flaming, just say what you have to say without rule breaking

Status
Not open for further replies.