Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking three with Red Night as survivorish, though he could just be scum too. Would explain why it's MyLo with about 7 alive (though it should by LyLo, not MyLo).
Nothing nice.
Say it, please
You can do so without rule breaking/flaming

Be as impolite as you want, I don't want to be plagued by it and not know what you're thinking

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don't like the idea of you in future games eating my ass over gameplay or whatever

I'm not asking for you to reveal what's likely flaming, just say what you have to say without rule breaking
Let's just say - if you're town you're going to need to give me a good explanation as to why you've voted like you have and rushed this day today. I really don't think you are town but if you are, your play is *objectively* scum sided.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I'm thinking three with Red Night as survivorish, though he could just be scum too. Would explain why it's MyLo with about 7 alive (though it should by LyLo, not MyLo).
Nothing nice.
I think RN is too engaged for a survivor and that post last DP...

But can't say for sure that he's 100% not survivor.

As for Watson if she's Town that was a bad play I think. Nothing less than Polar in thr lynch would be acceptable today

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think RN is too engaged for a survivor and that post last DP...

But can't say for sure that he's 100% not survivor.

As for Watson if she's Town that was a bad play I think. Nothing less than Polar in thr lynch would be acceptable today
Well beyond all that, spreading votes around in any sort of LyLo/MyLo phase is an invitation for disaster, it's the one thing you don't do at that stage, specifically when hammers are in play.

Ah well, the outcome is deserved probably anyway so can't be too disappointed, good to see you back playing Waifubro.

Mashiro Blue

You're messing with my head by threatening being impolite/insulting, I'd prefer you come clear with it so it doesn't boil over

Re: Flower
In other words watson you need to calm your mind and meditate so you can calm the sea storm that are the myriad of thoughts in your mind *insert buddha pic here*

Got enough f you's to supply me for the week, so if you must, do it endgame and if you must, do it privately

I'm pushing for this because I do not like the insinuation you'd be abusive to me in future games - fuck that
God, fuck that

Mashiro Blue

Well beyond all that, spreading votes around in any sort of LyLo/MyLo phase is an invitation for disaster, it's the one thing you don't do at that stage, specifically when hammers are in play.

Ah well, the outcome is deserved probably anyway so can't be too disappointed, good to see you back playing Waifubro.
Thanks waifubro.

Soon my game will be up, which btw I already finished it.

Status
Not open for further replies.