General & Others One Piece Anime To Return On 28th June 2020

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Aint you told me you dont watch the anime bruh tf you doing here :milaugh:i knew you was lying
Yes, because we’re not allowed to post in the anime section unless we watch it. This is a rule that is fiercely enforced by @Bogard and @Pantheos, they’ve installed hidden cameras in all our houses and will restrict access to these threads if we don’t catch every episode. You caught me, man!! :smoothieduck:

Yes, because we’re not allowed to post in the anime section unless we watch it. This is a rule that is fiercely enforced by @Bogard and @Pantheos, they’ve installed hidden cameras in all our houses and will restrict access to these threads if we don’t catch every episode. You caught me, man!! :smoothieduck:
Right cus if you dont watch the anime there no need no to have it on your mind EVERRRRR

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
that’s true. But you are a special case.

@TheAncientCenturion ist watching you.
oh and he wants discuss something, he said something about naked feet? Dunno