Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me note I don't like dirty, lazy and sleazy moves like this but being on a team with T-pein and Polar half-assing it made it harder for me to establish credibility through other means

Like, when the Luka lynch happened, it was painfully transparent and I'm surprised it wasn't caught til so late in the game regardless of the Miller claim

It was fun soundboarding with Reloaded and seeing him being chill with my mad science and nerdy experiments in terms of thread control at the very least
Would've been lonely otherwise

Sobbing you made me trust you
Post automatically merged:

anywyas after reading scum chat probably Watson mvp. They all played solidly tho.
I can see an argument for ultra as well, given the ultra wagon helped them on days 2 3 and 4
Blame Fuji tbh. Watson was put in a rough spot with her predecessor having already fake claimed Miller. It's hard to distrust a Miller claim in general, for me anyways.

No more trust for you. Claim Indie or Miller and I D1 you.
When did I ever lie about being indie though :O. Never happened and never will, I dont intend to break it. But for me claiming miller is whatever.

Like whats claiming miller have to do with claiming indie? Its apples and oranges.

Ratchet also fake claimed miller before but he doesnt fake indie claims, Im the same.

The issue with a scum Miller claim is it burns bridges, just like Flower is saying, for other town and it makes it difficult to avoid a mislynch on you later when you roll Town

Because from a Townie POV, you aren't trustworthy

Even if you withhold the info and reveal it later, it puts you in a rough position especially if you get unlucky and copped in the beginning of the game (and some players read you as scummy naturally which also damns you)

The issue with a scum Miller claim is it burns bridges, just like Flower is saying, for other town and it makes it difficult to avoid a mislynch on you later when you roll Town

Because from a Townie POV, you aren't trustworthy

Even if you withhold the info and reveal it later, it puts you in a rough position especially if you get unlucky and copped in the beginning of the game (and some players read you as scummy naturally which also damns you)
The likelyhood of me rolling Miller is extremely low and Im willing to face suspicion if I ever roll it. Its alright by me.

Yeah it increases chances of a scum win, but future games it decreases the chances of a Town win and discredits you

Or I think too much
Which is why I don't lie about roles, I just poker face or sometimes go mad and do drivebys if I'm cocky

Status
Not open for further replies.