Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ratchet town MVP? Huh?
Also Pein was confirmed as soon as I died. No idea why he got to live.
probably sarcasm, but the bar is too low so why not lol

btw @Ratchet were u actually frustrated i ruined ur game somehow or were u making a play by feigning frustration so u can sell it as if u r truly a 1-shot vig, allowing u to fire the other 2 shots without mafia's intervention? i thought u were making a play so played along for a bit then dropped it and requested explanation later. i hope i was right otherwise damn

btw @Ratchet were u actually frustrated i ruined ur game somehow or were u making a play by feigning frustration so u can sell it as if u r truly a 1-shot vig, allowing u to fire the other 2 shots without mafia's intervention? i thought u were making a play so played along for a bit then dropped it and requested explanation later. i hope i was right otherwise damn
Ratchet's actions and choice to shoot me night 1 was nonsense.

I'm pretty sure it was genuine frustration. That day phase was horrible to read.

He's staying

Or else

Also Luka play on OLF sometime, I'd like to see you release the beast

I respect how passive you are being pushed and accepting of people's misreads on you which tends to get me pocketed by scum a lot lmao
You understood if was a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. So it's going to be a positive for you as town in future games imo

Aw, thank you!
I'll probably stay on here, but last time I said id stay on a forum that was the last forum game they ever hosted.
Also, notably, my scum game is kind of leagues above my town game. Its easy to catch though if you know my meta.
I really liked your play, too. Hope you're staying.
Similar to what's said above, and thank you!

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm pretty sure it was genuine frustration. That day phase was horrible to read.
genuine frustration from what though. he said i ruined his game but we have barely interacted lol

also the day was fine, and game was fine too, we just came out of a day 1 scum lynch lol.

what kind of townies lose their shit after lynching scum

Aw, thank you!
I'll probably stay on here, but last time I said id stay on a forum that was the last forum game they ever hosted.
Also, notably, my scum game is kind of leagues above my town game. Its easy to catch though if you know my meta.

Similar to what's said above, and thank you!
:endthis: .

he shot scum afterward so its fine, but they were bulletrpoof so rip
Nah it wasn't fine.

No one was scum reading me EXCEPT him, I caught Ultra and read him as scum independent of your own push of him. I was aggressive and fully within my normal town meta as a player and his whining and complaints that we were "ruining the game" and not wanting to engage in debating was patently childish and petty. I was one of the main players who pushed Ultra and got him flipped and my reward for this is being killed because Ratchet couldn't be assed to invest more into ascertaining when his read of me "bussing" Ultra as a fellow teamed scummate was absolutely riddled with holes and only a narrative he could commit to in day 1.

There isn't any forgiveness for this kind of play.

genuine frustration from what though. he said i ruined his game but we have barely interacted lol

also the day was fine, and game was fine too, we just came out of a day 1 scum lynch lol.

what kind of townies lose their shit after lynching scum
Arguing with you can be a chore and this game was a chore in general. You literally couldn't work with other Townies except a few because everyone was against everything.

Arguing with you can be a chore and this game was a chore in general. You literally couldn't work with other Townies except a few because everyone was against everything.
It can be a chore with Ekko but it never got to that degree in day 1 and day 2 with how Ekko was playing the game. Ratchet immediately diverted too "I hate arguing with you two, you always ruin the game for me and make this unfun, I don't want to interact with you Ekko and pretend I'm not here" is still childish as fuck.

Emil

Certified Memelord
we must be reading a different game flower, the only argument we had this game was me telling him fang is town

let's just leave it like this, i am convinced neither of u know whats going on

Status
Not open for further replies.