Chapter Discussion One Piece chapter 983: Thunder

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro is already panting from fighting fodders lol. His heart is fucking fodder to Vergo who took a counter shock (to the heart) and never complained his ass, he never even panted from that; Zoro dies from just a fraction of that. The fodders are even insulting him by saying he should just quit while he is ahead.

Enma is just a hype tool for the fodders of Kaido's crew.
Zoro with the Sword on his shoulder against an army of gifters is looking like boss though.
Oden against Shutenmaru goons vibes
:cheers:

But he’s probably anywhere from Jack level to Luffy’s equa
No no, we've seen luffy fight in WEAKENED seastone

Luffy managed to beat Daifugo (the scorpion smile user guy in Udon) then got STOMPED by Babanuki (the warden with the elephant on his belly)

That's luffy in WEAKER seastone.

If Yamato is wearing WEAKER seastone as well and he STOMPS Ulti then he's VERY MUCH stronger than Luffy.

And if it's REGULAR seastone then this man could actually be Admiral level or something

this is a problem

Momo has to be the successor of Oden. Whether yamato is some big strong oden fan boy, the story requires momo to step up the plate.

Momo won't get as strong ad Yamato but there has to be something else that makes him the true oden successor
no. yamato is the free spirit and 'this generation's oden'.

however, oden was NOT a competent ruler (though he had his heart in the right place). momonosuke will rule wano and he'll be a better ruler than oden ever was. yamato will go on adventures like oden did. how momonosuke the little shit will grow from his pathetic self into a sane man of authority i don't know but he will.

Vergo trashes them if they in this early stage of the battle are showing signs of fatigue, then they've got no stamina or endurance to withstand the effects of a counter shock which fucks up the heart. They all have weak hearts
You are probably trolling but Ulti who was panting at the end of last chapter just from running was capable of clashing with Luffy this chapter with no stamina issues.
Seeing as how luffy,Zoro, Kid &Killer have to keep their energy for Kaido or other big fights in the heart of the castle,it is actually pretty good what they are doing right now;Using the appropriate amount of power to fight enemies according to the enemy's level.

Hoping we get a Mr Prince moment with him “still searching for prostitutes”.
Im sorry but why did we bring this weakling with us if hes already huffing and puffing and got scratches against fodder:lawsigh:

Watch as the Zoro fans project on Kidd, like both scenarios are even comparable lol. Zoro is pathetic and still sticking true to Luffy's words.
What’s wrong with you.

Zoro is huffing, Kidd is huffing, Killer is complaining.

There all in the same scenario, it was stated a few chapters ago one of these guys is no issue but dealing with an Army of them is a problem.

Hoping we get a Mr Prince moment with him “still searching for prostitutes”.

What’s wrong with you.

Zoro is huffing, Kidd is huffing, Killer is complaining.

There all in the same scenario, it was stated a few chapters ago one of these guys is no issue but dealing with an Army of them is a problem.
Like I said.....yall gonna be projecting on Kidd.

This isnt comparable. Kidd isnt huffing nor does he have scratches. Hes panting. The panting could be from stress of Heat's group which is what they were talking about.

I thought Zoro was worth 2000 men:choppawhat:

OK , if Zoro beat that 500 people .... he will have my respect at a higher level and I won't take it back
The 500 people are the whole army of Gifters Kaido has. It was specefically stated back in PH arc. Neither Luffy, Zoro, Kidd, or Killer are fighting all of them or worse beating all of them at once. It's Kaido's main lower level force. The smile guy this chapter was just saying that there are 500 hundreds of them in Kaido's crew, not that he is currently facing all of them

Last edited:
I fucking love Perospero. He feels very different than the usual villain character, he has a personality and a goal with strong determination to achieve it.

With Oda's style of writing, you don't see many characters like him. Characters with agency like Perospero, Blackbeard, old Sanji when he was Mr. Prince. These guys get things done without relying on random fortune.

OK , if Zoro beat that 500 people .... he will have my respect at a higher level and I won't take it back
You do realize they are talking about there being 500 gifters overall in Kaido's army, right?
Zolo is currently fighting like 7 of them
while Kid and Killer fighting some on their side, some on Luffy's side
and others are celebrating with Queen and scattered through out Onigashima
:king:

Zoro is fighting his enemies according to their level,same as Kid, Killer or even Luffy.
Luffy mistook page 1 and Ulti for fodders hence his "i underestimated you" after the headbutt, that's why later Luffy upgraded to fight both Ulti & Page1.
If next chapter,Zoro,Kid and Killer are to fight enemies on Flying six level,they will most likely have to upgrade their current fighting prowess to be on par with the foe's level and then the panting people are striking Zoro with will be nowhere to be found for either he,Killer or Kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.