I

Inspector_Mu

Who the hell in the world even care about Mihawk?
Like I have always said he is a scrub , his bounty wont be high to 1.5 billions even
Stop living in dreams, he has no crew, no strength as top Monsters , no allies, no CoC and stays at Grandline Lol

Roger WB Kaido BM Shanks bounties
Rox info

And still other infos

Damn

By the way the editors never said Shanks has the highest bounty... they said that they feel like he might have the highest...
it was just their feelings and opinions. Nothing more.
Also shanks bounty is like robin or whatever
Even tho he is weaker than Teach and other emperors...he still have somewhat a big bounty

I just wanna see Rox infos and those bounties

I

Inspector_Mu

Teach bounty is closer to shanks
Shanks has been emperor in lesser years than kaido
What makes kaido and BM bounties be high is due to them being monsters, being part of Rox and now having Empires for decades.

BM has been powerful for 3 decades (she began her solo run after Rox disbanded till now = 39 years.
but emperor after Roger's death so = 24 years of her being Empress )
WB reigned for 3 decades (end of rox till his death = 38 years.
Emperor for 22 years * from roger death till his own death )
Roger for almost 2 decades (from End of Rox till his death = 18 years )
Kaido has been emperor for at max 2 decades (i bet he became emperor 20 years ago when he took over wano coz this feat is something no other pirate and WG have ever done)
Shanks for at least 12-15 years
Teach only for 1 year and he already caused so much trouble.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Who cares about Bounty anyway, it's one of the things I am least interested in. Just fuels up stupid power ranking threads nobody needs.
Also it's not hard to make a chapter better than 956 because in the end the hype was not really justified in my opinion. The only real interesting thing for me is that we got informations about Rox 💕
We only care about our beautiful Empress