Controversial Why people are so salty because of Imu and his Gorosei could be the final bosses in the series

So who is the final villain in the series?

• Imu the immortal king of WG

Votes: 76 73.8%
  • BlackBeard

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • Akainu who will dethrone Imu

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Shanks, but he will be not villain, but will fight Luffy in funny fight

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
There was hundreds posts about Imu as the final villain and why he shouldn't be final villain, his comparison to Kaguya from Naruto, and that became a reason why proper thread about Imu should exist.

Gorosei was introduced in chapter 233 that called: Those who rules this world.

This chapter was famous all time case it introduced Whitebeard strongest man in the world, Shichibukai and Gorosei. Now from the moment when I saw those old dudes I've got feeling thay possibly could be the final villains in the series. After W7/Ennies Lobby saga this feeling about Gorosei beign the final villains grew even stronger. Ancient Kingdom created One Piece, D. Clan inherited will of people who was citizens or rulers of Ancient Kingdom. And after Marinford war the feeling that the real final enemy is World Goverment became only stronger, case translation of WB last words implied that after finding One Piece where will be war(now that could be wrong translation, but that was feeling I've got there).

I even theorised that there could be hidden king of WG, or someone can became King of WG to became the final villain in this series. But that theory was hell weak. Gorosei even with scars that implied from chapter 233 that they should be fighters, wasn't someone who could take role of final villain. Luffy has to fight the real leader of organization, not just against one of elders. That's the hidden rule of any shonen.

But then we saw Imu first time and that was answer that I was looking for. Imu the Immortal King of World Goverment, who personaly destroyed Ancient Kingdom and was the reason of One Piece story existance is the real Final VIllain of this series.

Luffy and his crew from Arabasta was fighting against World Goverment, not just pirates. WG was the reason why Shichibukai existance, which caoused the cosequences in face of Crocodile who decided to take over whole kingdom. WG was Roger's main enemy, case WG killed so many people who somehow contacted with Roger, and WG dig ground wil klling even babys to find Roger's son. Akainu and Marines are WG puppets was exist to protect WG. WG was real Luffy's enemy in entire series untill we faced Younko.

Now I know people could be furious because of my next words, but Younko are nothing more than just fillers. The only reason why they exist was to give Luffy challenge between pirates, to make him great pirate and nothing more. Defeating Younko never was end goal of series.

But there is still question, that should be asked, what about Marshal D. Teach? His name gave you answer already. He is from D. Clan, maybe he is not good guy, but he wants One Piece, his is Luffy's rival, but rival doesn't mean the Final Enemy, depending on series ofcourse. The Main reason why both Luffy and Teach are trying their best to find One Piece is to fullfill inherited will of their ancestors, whi was killed by Imu the King of WG.

SO why then people don't want Imu to be the final villain?

It is simple because of headcanons and desire for Younko to be the strongest in the whole world. Same goes with Admiral fans who don't want for power scaling change so much, that their beloved admiral wouldn't be even in top 10 strongest characters. Each reason creates own agenda. While other readers just want this story to be just a pirate story, due their agenda that pirate story is story when pirates are fighting against pirates. BUT in reality pirate story was always fighing between pirates and military forces of some countries.

Best example here should Pirates of the Caribbean, where after dealing with Davy Jones pirates Will Turner and Jack Sparrow united their forces against Invincible strongest Millirary ship and destroyed it. Basically main enemy of pirates was force like WG, but they was fighing against pirates most of time.

But could same enging work with One PIece? I can Imagine Luffy became the King of Pirates and unites forces against WG, but the something strange starts to happening: Marrines broke in two branches, that created a possibilty that Marrines forces will be not united in the final battle. While due the fact that Luffy will be King he wll summon all his alies from W7 to Wano country, that we met in this series. But for what? To deal with WG the ancient kingdom real enemy.

BB choice is for sure a stronger candidate and way way older, his role as final villain is set since his introduction. Yet it can not be denied that Im is for sure a contender as well, and they are the only 2 possible choices.

Also I guess that in the end it could fall to the D. vs the celestial dragons so Luffy, as representative of the D. clan, vs Im as representative of the CD and the WG. On the other hand it could be the sun god of liberation and whatever Nika is (also his white color is emphasized) vs the moon god of slavery or whatever, the world will become his slave, of fun pirate life as well (and the color is emphasized as black with BB and his yami yami). The first theory seems stronger for now but BB is set to get his moon df (most likely the yami awakening) and that is probably Oda planned since long ago, imo it is not casual BB went exactly for the yami he waited for decades and even killed a comrade for it, also his weird body which lets him get 2(3) devil fruits is no small thing that will get a big explanation in time. Anyway for sure team BB, and it is not because of yonko vs admiral or other powerlevel circuses, it is just the choice which seems more obvious.

Luffy has more of a connection with Blackbeard, but it might be worth pointing out that long term rivals mostly end up not being the final villain. Sasuke wasn't, Vegeta lol, Aizen/Hisoka.

Especially with the snake-type characters like Blackbeard, they tend to get sidelined, or at minimum they end up sharing the spotlight which is what seems is happening here.

He's certainly looking like Luffy's Xebec, but remember that Luffy will be surpassing Roger. That means clapping everyone.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I'm leaning towards Blackbeard being the final boss. Imu-sama failing to knock out Sabo with his back turned while carrying an old man is as sad as hell. Kaido knocked out Oden the first chance he got in his basic form, and Kaido also killed Luffy in 1042. Imu-sama has a similar situation but can't achieve good results, and, of course, Sabo escaped. @Sentinel

I'm leaning towards Blackbeard being the final boss. Imu-sama failing to knock out Sabo with his back turned while carrying an old man is as sad as hell. Kaido knocked out Oden the first chance he got in his basic form, and Kaido also killed Luffy in 1042. Imu-sama has a similar situation but can't achieve good results, and, of course, Sabo escaped. @Sentinel
Whoever the final boss is, FV >>> Kaido. Nice try Sasaki.

C

CensoredbyWG

Because there are people in this fandom who genuinely haven't understood WG are the biggest evil and enemy inside the show.

All of those who are presented as villains will team up against WG in the end.

Teach might be the last fight AFTER teaming up with luffy vs imu.

Most admirals, shichibukais, kaido, big mom, crossguild, ALL of them will join forces against WG.

Imu and gorosei are the final bosses and strongest being in the show.
Post automatically merged:

One piece's sequel(Yes, of course there will be a sequel) revolves around crocodile's utopia and the ramifications of that, on top of geopolitics between the countries after WG falls.

So if we disagree then we must be salty guys , do you want us to cry and rage instead dropping the manga and move on better stuff .
Did you guys don’t want one piece to be another generic shouen but you praised one piece as above shouen manga in writing wise.

I disagree Imu is final villain . Don’t care if people call me crazy , admiral wankers , Not my problem .

C

Cruxroux

That picture of Imu looks like the Solo Leveling statue.

Shippuden's final villain was Sasuke, I think Blackbeard may have a similar dynamic once they get rid of the World Government, that's why I voted for him.
Yea imu does feels like this kaguya level threat taken down by group efforts of multiple.

C

Cruxroux

Will you drop one piece after Zoro slashes Mihawk and becomes WSS?:josad:
Ofc. Why tf should I care about some condom in looney toons after that.
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
His character was never entertaining for me to even begin with.
Atleast his fights were good but G5 ruined that too.
Moment Mihawk vs Zoro is over. I'm don't with the series. Idc what one piece is genuinely.

Anyone still doubting that Imu is the final villain has the reading comprehension of a squirrel.

I mean how much more "in-your-face" does Oda need to write his story?

Those are the freaking evil overlords that have ruled and enslaved the world for 800+ years.

Even the recent arcs and chapters all emphasize that.

You honestly think some random ass dude who just became Yonkou two years ago and shat his pants bc Akainu was arriving will be the big final battle?

Get a grip, really.

Blackbeard is the last opponent for the PK title and then the real endgame starts (final war vs Imu + Gorosei + God's knights).

Then who is the final villain if it's not the head of the villainous world ruling organisation?

What's there to laugh about? So do you agree Blackbeard > Kaido?
I know you hate my answer
One word : Akainu
I say Akainu will take over world government and enforce his justice to everyone. Basically more nukes for single crime .

‘’Akainu doesn’t agree with Gorosei handle world government .

Just like real life world , even king are overthrown , yet we get crazy leaders before . Like French Revolution, Russian Revolution. King got kicked out , military dictatorship , tyrant leaders rise like Hitler, Stalin Mao.
Then I can believe Blackbeard can take over world government and put extreme anarchy but Blackbeard end up be hypocritical if Blackbeard is final villain .