Controversial Why people are so salty because of Imu and his Gorosei could be the final bosses in the series

So who is the final villain in the series?

• Imu the immortal king of WG

Votes: 76 73.8%
  • BlackBeard

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • Akainu who will dethrone Imu

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Shanks, but he will be not villain, but will fight Luffy in funny fight

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
Ofc. Why tf should I care about some condom in looney toons after that.
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
His character was never entertaining for me to even begin with.
Atleast his fights were good but G5 ruined that too.
Moment Mihawk vs Zoro is over. I'm don't with the series. Idc what one piece is genuinely.
Chill bro why are you slandering Goffy like that?
I am waiting for Mihawk vs Zoro too but I don't think that it will be the last fight of Zoro.

C

CensoredbyWG

:wellwell::wellwell:
Keep crying lol.
More than 50% of the fandom is waiting for this fight.
Not everyone is a clown like you lmao.
Yes, just like 50% of naruto's fandom was expecting sasuke X itachi back in the day.

Difference is: sasuke still had a LOT of plot relevance after the fight, what does zoro have going on for him?

C

Cruxroux

I know you hate my answer
One word : Akainu
I say Akainu will take over world government and enforce his justice to everyone. Basically more nukes for single crime .

‘’Akainu doesn’t agree with Gorosei handle world government .

Just like real life world , even king are overthrown , yet we get crazy leaders before . Like French Revolution, Russian Revolution. King got kicked out , military dictatorship , tyrant leaders rise like Hitler, Stalin Mao.
Then I can believe Blackbeard can take over world government and put extreme anarchy but Blackbeard end up be hypocritical if Blackbeard is final villain .
Yea but who's gonna listen to him?
Gorosei , Holyknights ain't listening to him.
Tf is he gonna do with 3 admirals and a black horse?
Play chess?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Then who is the final villain if it's not the head of the villainous world ruling organisation?

What's there to laugh about? So do you agree Blackbeard > Kaido?

I first need to draw my conclusions, but I never said that I wasn't willing to consider BB > Kaidou, I've even commented on it.:kayneshrug:
For now, both BB and Imu don't look any better.

Everyone have their own expectations of FV. Some want akainu to be FV (Admiral fans) and some BB understandably so.

I have always preferred imu sama. He can personify all the evils CD's have done through out 800 years. No one can personify it other than imu.

BB had great buildup and is one of the best written villains so I guess some wants him to be the FV. Ever since the CDs were introduced, I personally knew that the WG is endgame material and we just needed a concrete figurehead (Imu and Gorosei). The World Government is the underlying cause of the oppression and most of the evils in the world so they are the best choice thematically and narratively.

BB is also more of a rival for PK, Luffy’s OG dream. Oda went on and gave an extension to Luffy’s dream though, and I guess that’s where the WG will come into play. I think it has something to do with freedom, technically Luffy’s dream of becoming PK is also synonymous to having the most freedom in the seas. In that context, the World Government still ends up as the better final villain because you can’t truly be free with these fuckers around.

C

Cruxroux

Chill bro why are you slandering Goffy like that?
I am waiting for Mihawk vs Zoro too but I don't think that it will be the last fight of Zoro.
Not a slander, I'm disappointed.
Kaido vs G4 Adcoc was still peak for me , comparable to Zoro vs King. But G5 ruined the everything for me.

Well for mihawk , Mihawk , I'll be waiting for you at the top of the world. And Zoro dreams gets achieved once he beat mihawk. So I don't see mihawk beaten until the last moment as Zoro final fight.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, just like 50% of naruto's fandom was expecting sasuke X itachi back in the day.

Difference is: sasuke still had a LOT of plot relevance after the fight, what does zoro have going on for him?
Without Zoro SH collapses lol.

Not a slander, I'm disappointed.
Kaido vs G4 Adcoc was still peak for me , comparable to Zoro vs King. But G5 ruined the everything for me.

Well for mihawk , Mihawk , I'll be waiting for you at the top of the world. And Zoro dreams gets achieved once he beat mihawk. So I don't see mihawk beaten until the last moment as Zoro final fight.
Post automatically merged:

Without Zoro SH collapses lol.
We'll see. Idk how many years will it be.:choppawhat:

3-4 max. I don't see one piece dragging more than this or I'll leave it myself.
I have been reading it since 8th grade.
I went from kid(13) ==> Teen ==> Almost an Adult (21).

More than ... I'm simply wasting my time and energy.
Damn.
8 years is a long time bro. It must be more frustrating as a long time reader when the chapters are mid and dragged out sometimes.
I understand where you come from now.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

"For now"? Dude, you can wait as much as you want, FV >>> Kaido. It's not THAT hard.

I think this conversation you need to have with Oda. Blackbeard with 2 DFS is extolling kaidou as a fearsome monster, this would be equivalent to Kaguya in Naruto saying that Madara or Tobi are a fearsome monster.

Imu and BB's feats are no better than kaidou's, so I'm right in saying that for now.
The portrait of kaidou is being exalted by one of the FV candidates, as a fearsome monster, and feared by the servants of the other (Imu).

There's no way to erase this. And it's not me who needs to wait for anything, it's you.
Because I have plenty of arguments to say that Kaidou > BB and Imu.

Blackbeard citing Kaidou as being a fearsome monster, The goroseis afraid of inciting Kaidou's fury, and Kaidou possessing better feats than Imu, and Blackbeard, so sit your ass on the chair and wait... So I suggest you wait patiently until one day Imu-sama stops failing to knock out Sabo carrying people, and does something decent that can be compared to kaidou and his extraordinary feats, the same for Blackbeard who was rated the entire manga as inferior to pirate kaidou.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s pretty simple: some have deluded themselves into thinking that the Yonko are the be-all and end-all of the series.

They’ve spent so long downplaying the forces of the WG that even some of them have come to believe their own nonsense.
For years many were saying that 1 Yonko crew was equivalent to the Navy & Warlords.

It should have been pretty obvious since we learned that the history of the world has been manipulated and hidden for centuries by the WG.
Even before that with the WG ruling majority of the world while Yonko played pirate games in one half of the Grandline.

It should have been pretty clear when the Strawhats with a paltry alliance packed up an entire Yonko crew even with an extra Yonko too.

Anyone still doubting that Imu is the final villain has the reading comprehension of a squirrel.

I mean how much more "in-your-face" does Oda need to write his story?

Those are the freaking evil overlords that have ruled and enslaved the world for 800+ years.

Even the recent arcs and chapters all emphasize that.

You honestly think some random ass dude who just became Yonkou two years ago and shat his pants bc Akainu was arriving will be the big final battle?

Get a grip, really.

Blackbeard is the last opponent for the PK title and then the real endgame starts (final war vs Imu + Gorosei + God's knights).
:kata:

I know you hate my answer
One word : Akainu
I say Akainu will take over world government and enforce his justice to everyone. Basically more nukes for single crime .
Sorry but Akainu is a pawn like everyone else when it comes to the ruling powers. I mean, what's Akainu's ceiling gonna be like? Prime Garp level? Primebeard? Well that's fine but it's still not FV level. He can't just overthrow the King of the World. Xebec tried this - with his monstrous crew - and failed. What kind of chance does Akainu even have? He'd have to fight the Holy Knights and Gorosei. Imu is also confirmed to be a fighter as well who commands the Gorosei.

With how the manga is going rn, everything points to the WG being final villains. They are literally the last step before Luffy truly becomes free.
I do think Akainu will pull a huge Fuck You at them and chase Luffy and Co all by himself and a massive fleet but I don't see him usurping the throne. Does he even know about Imu?

Sorry but Akainu is a pawn like everyone else when it comes to the ruling powers. I mean, what's Akainu's ceiling gonna be like? Prime Garp level? Primebeard? Well that's fine but it's still not FV level. He can't just overthrow the King of the World. Xebec tried this - with his monstrous crew - and failed. What kind of chance does Akainu even have? He'd have to fight the Holy Knights and Gorosei. Imu is also confirmed to be a fighter as well who commands the Gorosei.

With how the manga is going rn, everything points to the WG being final villains. They are literally the last step before Luffy truly becomes free.
I do think Akainu will pull a huge Fuck You at them and chase Luffy and Co all by himself and a massive fleet but I don't see him usurping the throne. Does he even know about Imu?
If every gorosei member ends up being stronger than Akainu. That would be a fucking riot.

I

Indigo

Pretty simple really: Blackbeard is just more interesting.

Imu is just a bigger / badder version of the same type of villain we've got for the entire series.

We find out there's someone hidden in the shadows, controlling everything, they see themselves as a god and are evil as shit. Where have we seen that before?

Crocodile, Enel, Doflamingo, Orochi, Kaido and so on...

Imu is the same thing again, but just in a world scale. He is powerful and has a lot of control, of course, but it's just the same again. It's boring.

Blackbeard is unique, he is an antagonist who has been doing shit for a long time and has been fucking up Luffy's life indirectly. He caused Ace to be captured, he caused the war which lead to Ace's and Whitebeard's death, dude attacked Hancock and captured Koby, now he is fucking with Garp, Luffy's grandad.

Blackbeard is also a mystery, dude can eat multiple devil fruits, we don't really know his motivations or his past.

Blackbeard is also a weird fighter, he gets hit all the time and cries in pain, he isn't a badass stoic monster that will fight Luffy like most, he would jump Luffy and the Straw Hats with numbers and scummy strategies, that would be different and cool to see.

That's pretty much it, Blackbeard is just a lot more interesting, he is a very unique antagonist in the series, while Imu and Gorosei just feel like more of the same, just bigger and badder.

Blackbeard isn't the final villain. But saying he's merely just a gatekeeper for OP is wrong too.

Look at the photos Imu cut up. He knows something is up with Blackbeard. The photos are Poseidon and Joyboy. Blackbeard is something similar.

So I imagine the endgame is Luffy vs BBP vs WG.

But Imu will be seen as a bigger threat than Blackbeard

Just your classic end game powercreep.

Akainu or Kaido will not hold up here,not even close