Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually ...

Why is everyone expecting Dragon this chapter makes me wonder really. Everyone has big expectations but they should expect these to be broken. Just like how they were often broken in the past over many chapters.

You all expected big God Valley fights. To be fair I expected to see at least some of Garlic's sword skills, we didn't even see that.

Hope this puts things into context. Maybe put this in the spoiler thread too? We will get a chapter below expectations.
you think my spoilers are my expectations??
Post automatically merged:

Now I remember that Oda hinted in Dragon's Vivre Card that he has a secret than no one knows about him?
What could that be?:choppawhat:
Dragon isn't his real name probably

Do you actually think sandman is Oda or works for Oda?

Do you not fucking realize that he is just another regular One PIece fan like the rest of us, the only difference is that he is a translator.

Him thinking that Luffy defeated Kizaru isn't anything different than you or some other user here thinking the the same thing.

sandman has opinions like the rest of us, not everything he says should be taken as fact.

The fact that you legit took his post seriously and saw it as fact, really just shows you how desperate you are.

Does he know more than we? Why are you taking his word as gospel? Scroll through the comments and see people's answers and reactions.

Luffy did in fact, did not beat Kizaru, but I don't think you're rational enough to debate that without any agenda, so.
The fact that Pringles had to take sandman's post seriously really just shows you how desperate he is to prove himself right, it seems like he forgot that sandman isn't some special person working for Oda and is just another regular One Piece fan.

I’d much rather have Dragon Vs Akainu then anything else cause I know that fight is gonna be serious and raw af
Post automatically merged:

Bonney might not even be 10 years old yet

Even Dragon realized that being a latrine was not worth it, it's so damm over
Dragon "fuck you" diffed the entire Marines.
Idk but I still hank for Dragon and chapter 1100. Especially after this chapter. He was in the flashback in the beginning with VP, he talked with him. He was in the event with Kuma and Sabo and He is in this flashback too. Being a revolutionary and after knowing about a Gorosei coming out, this is the exact opportunity he needs to captitilize on. How he comes is debatable but with Oda's obsession with numbers Dragon is highly likely to be at 1100 unless the flashback continues beyond it. I think flashback will last the next 2 chapters.

Do you actually think sandman is Oda or works for Oda?

Do you not fucking realize that he is just another regular One PIece fan like the rest of us, the only difference is that he is a translator.

Him thinking that Luffy defeated Kizaru isn't anything different than you or some other user here thinking the the same thing.

sandman has opinions like the rest of us, not everything he says should be taken as fact.

The fact that you legit took his post seriously and saw it as fact, really just shows you how desperate you are.

The fact that Pringles had to take sandman's post seriously really just shows you how desperate he is to prove himself right, it seems like he forgot that sandman isn't some special person working for Oda and is just another regular One Piece fan.
Shaddup loser. We will believe him over a nobody fraud like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.