Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
- only thing you need to know this chapter is that we see Dragon fighting!!
Actually ...

Why is everyone expecting Dragon this chapter makes me wonder really. Everyone has big expectations but they should expect these to be broken. Just like how they were often broken in the past over many chapters.

You all expected big God Valley fights. To be fair I expected to see at least some of Garlic's sword skills, we didn't even see that.

Hope this puts things into context. Maybe put this in the spoiler thread too? We will get a chapter below expectations.

But 1098 and 1099 must be Luffy fighting chapters. Unless the flashback lasts all the way to 1100 where we see Dragon flashback and then see Dragon arrival on EggHead.
1098 either fighting chapter, or more flashbacks
1099 mostly will be a chapter about kuma (99 = kyu kyu (nikyu nikyu))

i hope so.. dying kuma fly to egghead (from goh d roger mega theory) seems would not enough to repel saturn.
but if dragon/iva/sabo also come to egghead, probably saturn will lose a leg or two.. lmao

thus
- dragon & iva will talk to kuma one last time (before he died)
- dragon will meet luffy (1100), and declared something ? maybe ?
- they probably will severely injured saturn (or even kidnapped / killed him)
- it completes the previous narrative story about shocking news (before egghead flashback)

Dragon being ex marine is kinda dumb if no one mentions it all

he can’t have done much then. Wonder what event made him leave
Not necessarily. Even if he didn’t have a high rank, he knew what was actually going on and how the WG hides things and changes agendas because his father had a high position and knew what was going on. So he decided to leave.

Probably seeing the Celestial Dragons doing there bullshit.
I could see him taking on the name Dragon to mock them
Guessing his wife or whatever was one tbh

Wonder what year this is in OP time frame

Bonney is 100% a child then. If Ginny was captured 14 years ago
Post automatically merged:

Status
Not open for further replies.