Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are we exactly butthurt? You were the one who picked a random twitter person who translates stating his opinion and treated has bulletproof truth.

It's nonsense how are you trying to gaslight us while pretending to be the victim without realizing it was you that resorted to pathetic attemps for agendas.
I'm clearly not playing the victim here, otherwise I would have not pinged you. I'm exposing your nonsense.

You guys are calling this a tie when everybody else is calling this a win for Luffy, including sandman.

It's over, stop resorting to mental gymnastics and ignoring the reality.

I'm clearly not playing the victim here, otherwise I would have not pinged you. I'm exposing your nonsense.

You guys are calling this a tie when everybody else is calling this a win for Luffy, including sandman.

It's over, stop resorting to mental gymnastics and ignoring the reality.
Fuck Luffys going to stay down the entire arc :(

I mean it's not like Nika keeps getting mentioned in this flashback. That doesn't mean anything at all!

How are we exactly butthurt? You were the one who picked a random twitter person who translates japanese, stating his opinion and treated as bulletproof truth.

It's nonsense how are you trying to gaslight us while pretending to be the victim without realizing it was you that resorted to pathetic attemps for agendas.
How many chapters will you keep crying? I guess it will take you to read half-way through 1098 to figure it out you were wrong for over 2-3 months now.

What next? Do you have a backup avatar and signature for Gorosei or Imu? The Celestial Dragon's secretary isn't going to do anything for a while either way.

Lol you guys are the same dudes who pushed the Aramaki black blade shit and made those fake scans of Akainu being the strongest marine ever.

Yet when ONE guy brings up a translators opinion you get like this.
Woah hey now, don't lump me with those users.

I never once pushed the whole black blade theory like Lee and the others, I even accepted Aramaki having a regular sword once it was shown in the anime.

The problem is that Pringles took sandman's opinions like it was a fact, even if sandman said the opposite and said Kizaru defeated Luffy and some Admiral fan took it as fact, I would still call that person out.

Also thanks for giving me a proper reply unlike the last user who just simply insulted me.

Status
Not open for further replies.