Current Events The Official Translation of Kizaru When Punched by White Star Gun

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

So Kizaru when punched by a Yonko reacted in the same way Sengoku reacted when he was falling off of the scaffold lmfao

It seems like Kizaru’s reaction was not to the punch which didn’t injure him, but was instead due to the fact that he was about to be sent flying, lol

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Veku @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek

Luffy and Kizaru is like if…

Akainu was chasing Yamato and Kaido was interfering

Kaido is like “Hey Akainu I am a Yonko”

Akainu responds with “Fuck that got to do with me? Hell outta my way”

Don’t know how you can’t see it, but Admirals have been portrayed greater than a Yonkou, from title to characters and power levels

Kizaru: Listen I know you whooped Kaidos ass, but that doesn’t mean you’re an admirals top priority
You are just a mere yonko

Blud is crying but he doesn't understand what he is crying about 😭

That sentence does not change the meaning of VIZ's translation like you think it does.

@SkySanji @MonsterKaido @Pringles @Erkan12 @JoNdule @Fleet Leader Fenaker @Kerkovian @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier

He doesn't even know I was the first one to bring the official translation in the forum through a deleted Tweet. @Kurozumi Wiwi and @SakazOuki both know that.
Latrineturds are in disbelief that one haki attack is all it took to knock out an admiral.

Blud is crying but he doesn't understand what he is crying about 😭

That sentence does not change the meaning of VIZ's translation like you think it does.

@SkySanji @MonsterKaido @Pringles @Erkan12 @JoNdule @Fleet Leader Fenaker @Kerkovian @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier

He doesn't even know I was the first one to bring the official translation in the forum through a deleted Tweet. @Kurozumi Wiwi and @SakazOuki both know that.
Do you not know who sandman is? This is embarassing