Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I actually think Akainu awakened his fruit during the fight that gave him the edge to win. I also think Akainu will be the only awakened Logia we will see (with the exception to maybe Dragon if he has a logia)
I disagree tbh.
Oda won't draw just one awakened Logia on panel & forget the rest. It's incredibly dehyping to Logias if he does so.

Imo, all 5 are Awakened. They will still have their own unique fighting styles (like Garp's punching strength for Aokiji & Sentoumaru's defense for Kizaru etc,.).

Are you talking about power level potential or potential as a character?
It's also because Shanks has more potential than Dragon...yeah it sounds silly but Shanks has the highest potential among every top tier bar Roger ,
He just couldn't become what he was supposed to be : PK, WSP when Kaido and WB were around like Roger did

If Dragon was top tier 20-25 years ago , then he's legit to be reckoned right now as WSM

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I not certain how high he is agaist to new admirals but i always thought he look best out the old ones.
Ofcourse, he looked the best out of the old ones & the new ones combined. Zero disagreement regarding that.
The discussion is whether he is like an entire level above the other 4 or superior to them while being on the same level.

I disagree tbh.
Oda won't draw just one awakened Logia on panel & forget the rest. It's incredibly dehyping to Logias if he does so.

Imo, all 5 are Awakened. They will still have their own unique fighting styles (like Garp's punching strength for Aokiji & Sentoumaru's defense for Kizaru etc,.).
I just think that the only way Oda can make a fight against Akainu interresting and for him to match aCoC is to hype up awakened Logia as an all powerfull powerup only awakened once in a 100 years or some other bullshit

At the end of 10 days Kuzan lost a foot that he was able to use ice to replicate and Sakazuki is covered in frostbite scars
No it's after 10 days Kuzan lost a foot and Akainu allow him to live .
After 10 days Akainu cover in frostbite scars.
Akainu allow him to live it biggest aspect of the fight it's not like after 10 days they decide to call it draw or walk away .

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I just think that the only way Oda can make a fight against Akainu interresting and for him to match aCoC is to hype up awakened Logia as an all powerfull powerup only awakened once in a 100 years or some other bullshit
If Oda wants to "separate" Akainu from the other Admirals, he can just give him alone CoC.
Same thing he did when he wanted to separate Katakuri from the rest of the Sweet Commanders.

Ofcourse, he looked the best out of the old ones & the new ones combined. Zero disagreement regarding that.
The discussion is whether he is like an entire level above the other 4 or superior to them while being on the same level.
Thing is the new admirals so differnt compare to old .
Like both of there power broken but at this point does fuji even act as a admiral lol .
GB we still need to see more of him going all out .

Do people really believe the Admirals are that strong or Top Tiers without Awakening and CoC?
1 got pounded by a old sick man that was getting dog piled by 2 other admirals, needed to use dirty tactics, still couldn't kill him and needed a upcoming yonko to finally end it
Later another got foddered by a base haki burst and ran in fear admitting he wasn't built to fight any of the yonkos
Yet another needed half a yonko crew to barely beat another old man, after getting him weakened and he was still laughing anyway
And most recently, another gets 1 shotted
Who said they're strong or top tiers? They're just servants for the real top tiers from the WG side :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.