Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

The Sol King
It's also because Shanks has more potential than Dragon...yeah it sounds silly but Shanks has the highest potential among every top tier bar Roger ,
He just couldn't become what he was supposed to be : PK, WSP when Kaido and WB were around like Roger did

If Dragon was top tier 20-25 years ago , then he's legit to be reckoned right now as WSM
Shanks' potential is great (Garling's child, Roger's protege). But I don't see Shanks having more potential than Dragon, Dragon is Garp's son and protege, and seeing Luffy's potential and growth its not wild to think his dad will have been at that level while young.

10 days is BS.

On-screen that fight would probably last 17-18 hours, Oda always exaggerates numbers with Off-screens battles. Akainu also did not want to fight Aokiji.
Yeah cause neither opponent grew stronger in the fight so the victor of such a close fight is whoever made the first mistake or who got tired out first.

Sakazuki is 100
Kuzan is 99

Akainu not wanting to fight kuzan is headcanon

Koby's dream = to become an Admiral

Dragon = wasn't strong enough to climb the ladder to the admiral or fleet admiral, otherwise he could've changed the marines and started revolution from the inside out

Garp = doesn't have enough balls to resist orders from Celestial dragons/WG, so he's afraid to be Admiral rank, so he rather stay VA.
Meanwhile Fujitora straight up can oppose Celestial Dragons/WG while being an Admiral.

All of them can be claimed by Admiral faction, it's just they weren't strong enough/willed enough to be an Admiral.
This is true as well.

Fujitora's existence takes a shit on Garp's entire character. Garp had plenty cloud to do something against the CD in all those decades.

It was said that they weren't capable to get rid of Garp because of how popular he got with the people.

Fujitora came in as a nobody and managed to get rid of the balance and then literally freed slaves and helped them escape.

There are levels.

I will also remind everyone that Sakazuki/Kizaru/Kuzan didn’t join the Navy until their 20s. It is highly possible that Dragon joined the Navy in his teens (especially if Garp made him join).

“Age” doesn’t really matter in the Navy, what matters is how long you were in the Navy for. Even Koby joined the Navy when he was like 12 lol, current Koby is literally younger than the Logia trio were when they were brand new Navy recruits.

So yeah, age means nothing in the Navy, what matters is how long you’ve been there. Dragon being an Admiral before the C3 wouldn’t matter if Dragon was already a Rear Admiral when the C3 were just joining the Navy lol.

But again Dragon being an Admiral is just cope for Admiral haters who are praying that the best criminal of all time was able to become an Admiral lol.
Truth is i hope he was at least a good rank .
Adds another layer to Grap , Dragon , Luffy trio .
With dragon saying unlike grap fuck this i do my own thing and it be better for world , while garp keep on trying change the marines .
While luffy skip the whole marine phase all together .

This is true as well.

Fujitora's existence takes a shit on Garp's entire character. Garp had plenty cloud to do something against the CD in all those decades.

It was said that they weren't capable to get rid of Garp because of how popular he got with the people.

Fujitora came in as a nobody and managed to get rid of the balance and then literally freed slaves and helped them escape.

There are levels.
Shame that Fujis choice of advocating the abolishment of the warlord system is what’ll get him killed
:kuzanshut:

Yeah cause neither opponent grew stronger in the fight so the victor of such a close fight is whoever made the first mistake or who got tired out first.

Sakazuki is 100
Kuzan is 99

Post ts they were close but now the gap widen. Still high-ext diff

So Dragon was indeed a Marine in the past hah.
:brootea:
Another theory came to fruition! Obviously Dragon was a vice admiral at the time just like all the current Admirals including Akainu. There was an image of Marines back in time with someone who looks like dragon. Let me see if I can find it...

It's not the one I was looking, but still.

Sakazuki is 100
Kuzan is 99

No, we don't have any fight that lasted more than 1 day on panel. Oda just comes with that.

And yes, Akainu didn't want to fight Aokiji.

So Dragon was indeed a Marine in the past hah.
:brootea:
Another theory came to fruition! Obviously Dragon was a vice admiral at the time just like all the current Admirals including Akainu. There was an image of Marines back in time with someone who looks like dragon. Let me see if I can find it...

It's not the one I was looking, but still.
That Marine spread is one of the greatest gifts Oda has delivered for us Marine fans.

Akainu is Luffys mum confirmed. Akainu and Dragon were lovers in the WG, they had a kid, Luffy, but then Dragon cheated on her for Belo Betty. Akainu find out and in a fury forced Invankov to sex change her so that she could go and kill Dragon, Dragon, left the marines, abandoning Luffy to Garp. Now, Akainu is still so scorned she wants to eradicate both dragon and his blood line (Luffy), at the end of the story she'll die to save Luffy from Imu "his greatest ability is making friends into allies AND families" (Mihawk was gonna say this fully, but got interrupted by yonko level Vista)

So you think Akainu was much stronger than kuzan for ten days straight but just chose not to win for ten days?
I don't know what happen other than the context at the end .
Like i said the fight could have been like the luffy vs crack fight where spam there power for hours or days .
Could not get close to each other or some other thing since DF are good match up .

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It's infinitely better than someone that claims to dislike the CD but then shut his mouth and even fight to protect them.
Because they are a necessarily evil in the eyes of Garp. :kayneshrug:

99% of the Pirates in the story are scum.
And World Govt & Marines fight them, maintain order so that commonfolk can live in peace.

The system is rotten and Garp/Sengoku know that. They still continue to be a part of it so that they can fight for the greater good.
You folks love to act like Garp enjoys fighting for the CDs side when it's abundantly clear that he doesn't give a rats ass about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.