Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

One of the best minor characters Oda has written for sure.
Right now I'm hoping we can get a scene of Kuma's perspective during Sabaody or even Thriller Bark so we can see what he was thinking during those chapters when we used to think he was a villain.
Right?!

Ah man, that would be awesome! I'd love that! Honestly the Kuma plot twists including him defending the Sunny for 2 years with his life are some of the best writing anda plot twists I've ever seen, so I have to give Oda credit for that! Seems a little more obvious at least in hindsight that Kuma wasn't an enemy truly but what he did at Sabaody was absolutely fucking insane and OP, I still attest he HAS to be awakened to be doing shit like that too! Sending people downright flying to other islands with just 1 slap?! WTF?!

Oda really seems to love Kuma and I'm starting to understand why now. He's the most heroic character in OP right now.

Also I've not mentioned it here yet, but I noticed, Oda mentioned Kuma saving 500 people casually last chapter...At Sabaody when Kizaru "failed" to capture the SHs and Supernovas, you know what he supposedly did?! He CAPTURED 500 PIRATES! That can't be coincidence, surely?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Adult Bonney is hot and i don't give a fuck.. Because i'm the realest on this Forum.. That's fact..
I mean there’s a difference
I simped for her because I thought that she’s an adult
but you need to stop if she’s a child
This is not about appearance alone
a child has a different mindset and you’re abusing it as an adult
It’s wrong on so many different levels

Last edited:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Nah.
Kumas going to heavily nerf Saturn by giving him all the pain he endured as a slave then the ancient robot will finish the job while Luffy fully defeats Kizaru.
Kuma really is one of Oda’s best characters. And Kuma wasn’t even plagiarized like the Admirals were.

Kuma flashback >>>>>>>>>> Oden flashback.

I mean there’s a difference
I simped for her because I thought that she’s an adult
but you need to stop if she’s a child
This not about appearance alone
a child has a different mindset and you’re abusing it as an adult
It’s wrong on so many different levels
Why are you going to extremes from being attracted to, to abuse.. It's a fictional story..

Status
Not open for further replies.