Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
My going theory for Dragon is this(before we get more detailed spoilers):
- Dragon joins the Marines around the age of 15-16
- He either joined a few months before Sakazuki, or at the same time.
- The two of them interact often. Either mutual respect and rivalry forms, or Sakazuki starts respecting Dragon a little.
- They advance in rank and both are Rear Admirals
- Something happens that shakes Dragon's confidence in the sense of Justice the Marines are supposed to uphold.
- That same incident further pushes Akainu towards his path of Absolute Justice.
- Dragon goes MIA and is off the grid for some time
- He starts traveling around the world and amassing allies and forming the core of his army
Akainu joined marines ~32 years ago though, meaning that Dragon was 23 at the time.

Come to think of it akainu more wary of luffy rather than ace that time even tho ace should be the main target
Pretty hateful boner.

That's what happens when someone cucks you

It looks like we are getting clear picture why Kuma was forced to join World Govt .

World Govt has kidnapped Ginny and threatened Kuma to leave Revo Army , he had no choice but to work for WG .

Whatever happened to Ginny is big if . I reckon she died there is no doubt in it that’s why Kuma changed after leaving Revo Army .

I reckon Ginny was previous user of Bonney’s devil fruit that’s why Govt took interest in her .

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Where did the Bonney is a kid narrative come from?

I mean today, not in general
Vegapunk has constantly refered to Bonney as a child, and one of the translations of the words he uses literally translates to a child of a specific age (I think it was 12/13, can't remember).

Since Vegapunk knew Bonney growing up, he would know her real age. Also keep in mind Saturn has called her a child as well.

Apparently, this chapter proves that Bonney wasn't born at the time she should have been, so, people are thinking she's either younger than she appears and is Ginny's daughter, or is a clone and younger than she appears.

I think Bonney is a clone made of Ginny and Big Mom's Lineage Factor, since her being Kuma's biological daughter doesn't make sense, as Bonney would be a Buccaneer, when she clearly isn't, as we see her turning into a Buccaneer form using her Distorted Future technique, showing she isn't one now:

Bonney's distorted future form is clearly her becoming a Buccaneer; just like Kuma and Klap, her legs and hips are relatively normal, while her abdomen, upper torso, and arms are all gigantic and comically oversized compared to the lower half of her body.

If Bonney was Kuma's actual child, she would appear like this normally, rather than it being a distorted timeline.

Vegapunk has constantly refered to Bonney as a child, and one of the translations of the words he uses literally translates to a child of a specific age (I think it was 12/13, can't remember).

Since Vegapunk knew Bonney growing up, he would know her real age. Also keep in mind Saturn has called her a child as well.

Apparently, this chapter proves that Bonney wasn't born at the time she should have been, so, people are thinking she's either younger than she appears and is Ginny's daughter, or is a clone and younger than she appears.

I think Bonney is a clone made of Ginny and Big Mom's Lineage Factor, since her being Kuma's biological daughter doesn't make sense, as Bonney would be a Buccaneer, when she clearly isn't, as we see her turning into a Buccaneer form using her Distorted Future technique, showing she isn't one now:

Bonney's distorted future form is clearly her becoming a Buccaneer; just like Kuma and Klap, her legs and hips are relatively normal, while her abdomen, upper torso, and arms are all gigantic and comically oversized compared to the lower half of her body.

If Bonney was Kuma's actual child, she would appear like this normally, rather than it being a distorted timeline.
More like a future where she was a body builder or something.

This raises serious questions about Oda then.

Status
Not open for further replies.