Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
This why the "intention" is the most important part
Robin is innocent, she was not evil… her life was evil
Many Marine soldiers have good intentions and some are abusing their power
Many Pirates and 100% of the WG have selfish reasons
The only entirely good fraction is the Revo Army
I'd put the Minks up there with the Revs.

The Minks have literally been nothing but homies the entire series; never racist, super loyal, great fighters, caring and sharing, welcome humans even though humans enslave them. Literally were willing to sacrifice their entire kingdom to protect Raizo.

Insert obvious furry joke here, but the Minks are just awesome.

It looks like we are getting clear picture why Kuma was forced to join World Govt .

World Govt has kidnapped Ginny and threatened Kuma to leave Revo Army , he had no choice but to work for WG .

Whatever happened to Ginny is big if . I reckon she died there is no doubt in it that’s why Kuma changed after leaving Revo Army .

I reckon Ginny was previous user of Bonney’s devil fruit that’s why Govt took interest in her .
But if they kidnapped and killed her they lost their bargaining chip. Why would Kuma keep working for them?

The Minks have literally been nothing but homies the entire series; never racist, super loyal, great fighters, caring and sharing, welcome humans even though humans enslave them. Literally were willing to sacrifice their entire kingdom to protect Raizo.

Minks are the real homies

G

Gorosei Informer

Imagine if we see the nothing happened moment from Kuma's perspective and find out that Zoro inspired Kuma in some way.
I can absolutely see that too! Even though we couldn't tell directly, I'm sure Kuma was inspired by it and now you mention it, it explains his actions over the timeskip even better now AND it gets even better with the context/lore we have about Kuma now too ofc!

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Dragon being a former marine got nothing to do with Akainu hunting Luffy, y'all reading too much drama into it. The fact that he is a high profile rising criminal who happens to be Garp's grandson and the son of worst criminal in the world is what Akainu had in mind and he literally says it lol, just following through with his criminal by blood mentality
During Marineford, Akainu always always called him "Dragon's Son" and not "Mugiwara Luffy"

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

They call humans "lesser minks" though which is really racist

Vegapunk has constantly refered to Bonney as a child, and one of the translations of the words he uses literally translates to a child of a specific age (I think it was 12/13, can't remember).

Since Vegapunk knew Bonney growing up, he would know her real age. Also keep in mind Saturn has called her a child as well.

Apparently, this chapter proves that Bonney wasn't born at the time she should have been, so, people are thinking she's either younger than she appears and is Ginny's daughter, or is a clone and younger than she appears.

I think Bonney is a clone made of Ginny and Big Mom's Lineage Factor, since her being Kuma's biological daughter doesn't make sense, as Bonney would be a Buccaneer, when she clearly isn't, as we see her turning into a Buccaneer form using her Distorted Future technique, showing she isn't one now:

Bonney's distorted future form is clearly her becoming a Buccaneer; just like Kuma and Klap, her legs and hips are relatively normal, while her abdomen, upper torso, and arms are all gigantic and comically oversized compared to the lower half of her body.

If Bonney was Kuma's actual child, she would appear like this normally, rather than it being a distorted timeline.
Yes but why Big Mom's bloodline ?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It looks like we are getting clear picture why Kuma was forced to join World Govt .

World Govt has kidnapped Ginny and threatened Kuma to leave Revo Army , he had no choice but to work for WG .

Whatever happened to Ginny is big if . I reckon she died there is no doubt in it that’s why Kuma changed after leaving Revo Army .

I reckon Ginny was previous user of Bonney’s devil fruit that’s why Govt took interest in her .
Ginny died..WG killed her

Wg made a deal with kuma...

They will let Bonney live if he co-operates with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.