Not open for further replies.
reincarnation would be a story beat in the portrayal of kuma as jesus:
- genocide of buccaneer race ~ holocaust
- kuma holds a bible
- three rays of sunlight = trinity
- death and rebirth
- jesus/ carpenter - kuma/cutting wood
- willing to be sun god / jesus often represented as sun
Also with last chapter mentioning Kuma being born a slave, I feel like oda would absolutely make kuma reborn in the body of someone free.

G

Gorosei Informer

Imagine you guys waiting weekly chapters of arcs like alabasta, skypia, thriller bark, or fishman island during the time when they were released
I've been reading weekly since Marineford...help...

:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:
Post automatically merged:

Also with last chapter mentioning Kuma being born a slave, I feel like oda would absolutely make kuma reborn in the body of someone free.
S-Bear - Now this looks like a job for me (Assuming the Seraphim will be set free and able to live normal lives somehow.)

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
🤔Akainu is the only of the 3 og Admirals who hasn't fought an old friend yet

Perhaps he's due for an epic battle that'll answer some questions

Pretty sure he referred specifically to those that affect cognitive state (not that it excuses his statements)

Autistic people's intelligence can vary as much as anyone's else, from heavily below average to genius level
Yeah but the thing is, having low intelligence isn’t the same as being a child. It just means it’s harder for you to learn things.

I know autistic people who have low intelligence, they struggled in high school, but now they have jobs and are in relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.