Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
β€Ž
X Drake is still the leader of Sword, and Sword isn't really the future of the marines.
The future of the marines is whoever runs the navy by EoS, and that's definitely Issho. If not Issho then Smoker is next in line.

There's just no way for lolby to be a FA don't die on that hill
He should reach VA first anyway
L Drake is a bum fake fraud ass marine
Kizaru wiped his ass out before he could ever look good

You mean all the users who tried to convince people this was a peak chapter were wrong? :fuah:
I hope you are not considering me
I just argue that op has a lot of stuff in all arcs that people from this forum would hate if they had to wait weekly for (and not something exclusive of the last arcs like wano, whole cake, and egg head). The chapter of this week is just one more build up chapter, nothing special

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
β€Ž
I hope you are not considering me
I just argue that op has a lot of stuff in all arcs that people from this forum would hate if they had to wait weekly for (and not something exclusive of the last arcs like wano, whole cake, and egg head). The chapter of this week is just one more build up chapter, nothing special
Nah not you :smoothy:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
X Drake is still the leader of Sword, and Sword isn't really the future of the marines.
The future of the marines is whoever runs the navy by EoS, and that's definitely Issho. If not Issho then Smoker is next in line.

There's just no way for lolby to be a FA don't die on that hill
He should reach VA first anyway
X Drake is the future admiral known as Kakiryu aka orange dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.