Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but the thing is, having low intelligence isn’t the same as being a child. It just means it’s harder for you to learn things.
Hence "it doesn't justify it"

I know autistic people who have low intelligence, they struggled in high school, but now they have jobs and are in relationships.
While statistically, autistic people are likely to have lower intelligence than average, that is only a difference when the entire population is taken into account. In day to day basis, it is very different.

I am autistic, but on psychological testing:
-I was significantly below average only on visuo-spatial intelligence
-I was at near-genius level at crystallized and fluid intelligence.

And at least 1, arguably 2 of my smartest friends are also on the spectrum.

Based on that sample, I would assume people with autism are smarter on average, but that is not true, just a coincidence in my personal experience.

Why? Coby needs something to do as the “Future of the Marines” he’ll be too weak to capture Luffy, but oda showed that being a fodder doesn’t mean you can’t be a leader of a military.
Coby is a clown who saves civilians, that's about it when it comes to his storyline
Leading the marines is a complicated process that requires experience
Fujitora is most likely to lead the marines
Smoker is more likely than lolby
Hell even X Drake is more likely
:milaugh:

You're gonna act like Oda didn't spend 100 chapters in Dressrosa to set up the tiger vs dog ideology clash

Bro that's exactly what I'm saying :milaugh:

Nothing of significance happened and yet people get tilted when you call it out as "mid".

Also bold of people to assume everyone who isn't into this flashback is a powerscaler lmao.

Right? @Sir Yasheen @straightforward :ihaha:
i'm definitely a powerscaler though.

i mean, white lover, snitch conspiracy theories and garp hate IS power scaling stuff, right?

:memehm:

Coby is a clown who saves civilians, that's about it when it comes to his storyline
Leading the marines is a complicated process that requires experience
Fujitora is most likely to lead the marines
Smoker is more likely than lolby
Hell even X Drake is more likely
:milaugh:

You're gonna act like Oda didn't spend 100 chapters in Dressrosa to set up the tiger vs dog ideology clash
Coby is leading Sword now isn’t he? And isn’t sword the future of the marines?

Fuji ain’t leading shit. How’s a blind man supposed to do all that paperwork.

Coby is leading Sword now isn’t he? And isn’t sword the future of the marines?
X Drake is still the leader of Sword, and Sword isn't really the future of the marines.
The future of the marines is whoever runs the navy by EoS, and that's definitely Issho. If not Issho then Smoker is next in line.

There's just no way for lolby to be a FA don't die on that hill
He should reach VA first anyway

13 pages, so I assume 2 or 3 double spreads.
Still would be a tad short even with 3 double spreads imo
Post automatically merged:

X Drake is still the leader of Sword, and Sword isn't really the future of the marines.
The future of the marines is whoever runs the navy by EoS, and that's definitely Issho. If not Issho then Smoker is next in line.

There's just no way for lolby to be a FA don't die on that hill
He should reach VA first anyway
X Drake is dead as far as the plot is concerned. He introduced sword, and then got fucked up in wano and has disappeared since.

The future of the marines is whoever oda wants leading the marines in the future, and if Beehive showed anything it’s Sword that’s the future of the marines and the current most prominent character in sword is Cobyhamaru.

Just like an 8 year old is running wanos military might and a 15 year old rabbit is queen of the mink tribe, a fodder can be the leader of the marines while stronger people will actually do the fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.