Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Oda had all the time in the world to set up the fight in Hachinosu but didn't do so
No clash
No dialogue exchanged

Smoker is Kuzan's friend, Kuzan literally crossed oceans to see his friend lol
Kuzan is a pretty complex character, same as Smoker, their character arcs will unfold together

Coby has NOTHING to do with Kuzan
Lol

No chance
Shiryu has been treated like annoying fodder so far.
Mihawk is Yonko's shadow strength and has 3.59B bounty not to mention he's many times more important than fucking Shiryu especially to Zoro.

I mean i understand when you say that a Gorossei demon with a mythical zoan and supreme blade would be stronger than Mihawk but Shiryu is a stupid bet that only the most brainless Mihawk haters use
Shiryu sneak killing Mihawk makes sense though. Lets not forget Mihawks feats. Oda wouldn't make the bro sweat at the thought of fighting Yonkos for no reason. Considering Mihawks, antifeats, it'd actually be good for Zoro fans if Mihawk turns out to be a fraud and gets killed by Shiryu so Zoro can gain the WSS title from Gandhi instead. At least Gandhi is clean with no antifeats.

Run this world?

CG won't even make it to laugh tale ...zoro will take Mihawk down and just luffy sneezing in G5 is enough to blow both croc and buggy away
Buggys going to be the king of the world. Croc and Mihawk will be there at the top with him

This is buggy. Powerscaling doesn’t matter when he’s mentioned. He always wins in the end

At this point smoker needs to beat Old Rayleigh if he’s ever going to be considered a rival for luffy again. Which is a shame but oda did it to himself.
That would be actually cool.Oda could have Crocodile and Cross guild maybe go to Sabaody to beat Ray and get to learn what he knows about the one piece.People are looking too much into the Red Poneglyphs and forget that Crocks and Rayleigh are out there and they know how to get there and what the OP actually is.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Oda had all the time in the world to set up the fight in Hachinosu but didn't do so
No clash
No dialogue exchanged

Smoker is Kuzan's friend, Kuzan literally crossed oceans to see his friend lol
Kuzan is a pretty complex character, same as Smoker, their character arcs will unfold together

Coby has NOTHING to do with Kuzan
Cry baby has lot to do with kuzan....

Garp was mentor of both kuzan and Coby...

One became pirate and fought Garp....other came in defence of Garp and saw Garp losing to Kuzan....

Both Garo and Roger took down Rocks...

BB has links with Rocks..

Luffy is new Roger and coby is walking on the footsteps of Garp...

Oda always draw parallel with the past and this would be another one...

Whereas smoker has just friendship going on with kuzan...oda didn't even care to bring him into BB vs SHs plot....

That would be actually cool.Oda could have Crocodile and Cross guild maybe go to Sabaody to beat Ray and get to learn what he knows about the one piece.People are looking too much into the Red Poneglyphs and forget that Crocks and Rayleigh are out there and they know how to get there and what the OP actually is.
Honestly if it happens it’ll be because Smoker tags along with Fujitora to capture Boa and Smoker will take Rayleigh as Fuji will say that Boas powers will have no effect on him.

Allowing both Fuji and Ryo to both neg diff a warlord before getting beaten by cross guild.

C

Cruxroux

Cry baby has lot to do with kuzan....

Garp was mentor of both kuzan and Coby...

One became pirate and fought Garp....other came in defence of Garp and saw Garp losing to Kuzan....

Both Garo and Roger took down Rocks...

BB has links with Rocks..

Luffy is new Roger and coby is walking on the footsteps of Garp...

Oda always draw parallel with the past and this would be another one...

Whereas smoker has just friendship going on with kuzan...oda didn't even care to bring him into BB vs SHs plot....
Coby gonna get fodderised by BB and Kuzan. Don't push Coby and Smoker agenda too hard lol

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
With Buggy in it these three are guaranteed to be at the peak of the world lmao
All I want in life...

Is a panel of Cross Guild rolling up to Laugh Tale, with Buggy, Crocodile, and Mihawk all shooting out Conqueror's Haki in a double page spread.

Buggy: "Captain Roger... I've finally arrived. I won't let those Marine bastards have your treasure, no matter what. IT'S TIME TO FLASHILY CLAIM THE ONE PIECE!"

Crocodile: "Don't get sentimental, Buggy. We need to take care of business. Finding this treasure was your idea, so use your new Haki and Awakening to good use, and let's gut these eyesores."

Mihawk: "I can smell Roronoa's blood. I never thought this day would come. I have no time for Devil Fruits, or Treasure. Should me Zoro's blades, so I can finally quench this boredom."

Daz Bones, Alvida, Monji, and Cabaji in the background: "...They're not on the same page at all..."

Status
Not open for further replies.