Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
nd Coby can become Fleet admiral but it really doesn't have to surpass the previous generation in terms of strength.
AH of course the new gen is suppose to be suprass the every the old gen except when its comes to koby even though hacinhous told us hes going to be impactful strength wise, and him and pk luffy are going to fight

C

Cruxroux

garp didnt even show coc?

How can you claim its advcoa and have no proof of advoca having haki buildup before the attack its literally the same as garp attack advcoa + advcoc
That's advanced property of Armament haki , Ryou , Flow whatever you wanna call it.

An AdCoC attack has no buisness doing Fodder damage.
Post automatically merged:

No one talked about surpassing old gen... I said oda is building him on the lines of Garp and it's quite evident....to what degree is something worth seeing
I can stand behind that Ig

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He’s not. Garp would never want to be an admiral which is what Cobys dream is. Garp is growing Coby to lead the marines not to be the next garp.
Smh....

It's not about titles bruh....

Oda is building coby to draw parallel between Rocks vs Garp/roger and BB vs Luffy/Coby

C

Cruxroux

AH of course the new gen is suppose to be suprass the every the old gen except when its comes to koby even though hacinhous told us hes going to be impactful strength wise, and him and pk luffy are going to fight
:kaidowhat:

So Roger and Whitebeard gen is Surpassed by Shanks and Kaido gen?

Status
Not open for further replies.