Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

play dota 2 for a stress and toxicity free experience
:saden::saden::saden::saden::saden::saden::saden::nicagesmile:kingufy:laughmoji::lawsigh::mrgo::sanjimeh:

Screw Defense Of The Addiction!

(Dota 2's gameplay, characters, music etc are AWESOME but there are some severe issues with it thats for sure)

Very loud sound warning:

:crocusuh::kuzanope::pepestop::pepestrike::pepemotion::peperain:

The Dota 2 community makes us look like the most gentle pacifists by comparison! Years ago, they actually harassed and spammed the company Volvo and Obama's actual Facebook page because of Valve LMAO!

:risiup::risitameh::shame::lawsigh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
:saden::saden::saden::saden::saden::saden::nicagesmile:kingufy:laughmoji::lawsigh::mrgo::sanjimeh:

(Dota 2's gameplay, characters, music etc are AWESOME but there are some severe issues with it thats for sure)

Very loud sound warning:

The Dota 2 community makes us look like the most gentle pacifists by comparison! Years ago, they actually harassed and spammed the company Volvo and Obama's actual Facebook page because of Valve LMAO!

Fake and gay reviews:gonope:

:saden::saden::saden::saden::saden::saden::nicagesmile:kingufy:laughmoji::lawsigh::mrgo::sanjimeh:

Very loud sound warning:

I played shitty games that were engaging for longer than I should have.

For example some cashgrab MMO, where I barely spent any money but built my own guild with top players by influencing them to join. I then dominated and wrecked the server with the guild. It was an amazing experience.

My only issue is I'm having trouble with framing this as extra manager experience on my CV.

Status
Not open for further replies.