Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Law tanked CoA punches from 1-year amped up BM that would put ancient Zoans like Queen to sleep.
I doubt they would put to sleep a Dinosaur-Cyborg Hybrid like Queen to sleep. I mean she one shotted page one using a ACoC punch, something she conveniently left out against Law.

Apart from that, that doesn't change the point. Law beat Big Mom in a team effort with Kidd and even then, didn't do so by knocking her out, but by simply pushing her fully conscious off the floating island with some nukes while muting her voice, in order for her to be unable to call for her homies, and Kaido is stronger than Big Mom. Being unable to beat Big Mom by knocking her out with the help of Kidd and being severely outperformed by Blackbeard, doesn't leave much hope for Law. Because again, Law has optimized his DF power, he unlocked all the powerups and improved his stats and Haki along with it. There is nothing left for him to suddenly jump to Kaido's level, who has an abnormal body with a top tier fruit and top tier Haki, which includes sky splitting CoC. What else is Law supposed to improve to such a degree to be on the level of Kaido?

Also got strong Haki and great overall boost like durability/endurance.
Stamina to keep going even after an attack like Puncture Wille, even when he said he’d be all out. Ope Ope is also a versatile enough fruit that he can do many new things like replicate Cora’s fruit.

By the way pfp is sick. Love OG Gary and his team.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Honestly I feel like dragon being a marine was a common theory
Him being an ex Admiral was a huge stretch though. The world’s kings had no idea who dragon was, whereas Aokiji leaving the Navy was world-wide news.

Dragon probably left when he was still a lower ranked Marine. They’ll probably say he had Admiral potential or something like that.

C

CensoredbyWG

@Playa4321 as for Law, he didn't grow much outside of awakening. Awakening was his main ability boost, along with some Haki improvement post his fight with the Yonko, but there isn't much room for improvement by virtue of him not being a CoC user.
Maybe he learns the same demon magic that gorosei uses.

I doubt they would put to sleep a Dinosaur-Cyborg Hybrid like Queen to sleep. I mean she one shotted page one using a ACoC punch, something she conveniently left out against Law.
Two Hakiless, brainless hits from BM knocked Queen out temporarily since he reverted back to base. You can try to reason it however you want but facts and panels speak for themselves, Law’s durability/endurance > YC2 ancient Zoan’s.

Apart from that, that doesn't change the point. Law beat Big Mom in a team effort with Kidd and even then, didn't do so by knocking her out, but by simply pushing her fully conscious off the floating island with some nukes while muting her voice, in order for her to be unable to call for her homies, and Kaido is stronger than Big Mom. Being unable to beat Big Mom by knocking her out with the help of Kidd and being severely outperformed by Blackbeard, doesn't leave much hope for Law. Because again, Law has optimized his DF power, he unlocked all the powerups and improved his stats and Haki along with it. There is nothing left for him to suddenly jump to Kaido's level, who has an abnormal body with a top tier fruit and top tier Haki, which includes sky splitting CoC. What else is Law supposed to improve to such a degree to be on the level of Kaido?
Who says he unlocked all his power-ups? Nobody except Oda gets to decide that, Law already showed off three moves with Awakening (R-room, Shock, Puncture Wille) in his first battle with it and Ope Ope is incredibly far more versatile than Kaido’s DF.

Law spams his fully mastered Awakening against Kaido, who admitted his DF was annoying, and he is not lasting long considering his tough defenses mean jack.

Ope Ope can and does make up for CoC. It is the only fruit that can potentially do so given its insane hype and value.

MOTHERFUCKING LEDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO THAT'S HOW YOU'RE GONNA PLAY IT HUH? MAYBE NOT TODAY, MAYBE NOT TOMORROW, BUT I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS. YOUR REIGN OF TERROR SHALL COME TO AN END BY MY HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.