Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Dota 2 is the MOST toxic game lol, moba + voice chat is the recipe for disaster.
100%! The only way League could probably get worse is by adding voice chat like Dota has lol.

At least the TF2 community can meme around and have hilarious mods and custom server and such, same with Left 4 Dead depending and maybe even Counter Strike but by far, Dota is the worst especially when matches take an average of 40-60 mins at least, but can go as far as 2-3 hours at absolute worst BUT I have seen a Legion Commander drag out a game for FIVE HOURS SOMEHOW! Also a Techies player has done something similar but its a lot less surprising when its Techies or Tinker, well before their big rework and thus nerfs ofc.

Dota unironically ruined my life for a long time, I got severely addicted to it, lost friends over it, wasted WAY too much money and time on it and I'm still dealing with consequences of addiction to it 10 fucking years later after I first got into it.

You know what the biggest irony is? ON THIS VERY DAY, I played my FIRST match of Dota 2 10 YEARS AGO! Biggest mistake I ever made! Aside from getting into Steam itself!

:risiup::ihaha::risitameh::saden::shame:

(Actually I've made much worser mistakes than this but I just need to slander Valve and Dota lmfao.)

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Someday love will find you
Break those chains that bind you, one night will remind you
How we touched and went our separate ways If he ever hurts you, true love won't desert you
You know I still love you
Though we touched and went our separate ways

100%! The only way League could probably get worse is by adding voice chat like Dota has lol.

At least the TF2 community can meme around and have hilarious mods and custom server and such, same with Left 4 Dead depending and maybe even Counter Strike but by far, Dota is the worst especially when matches take an average of 40-60 mins at least, but can go as far as 2-3 hours at absolute worst BUT I have seen a Legion Commander drag out a game for FIVE HOURS SOMEHOW! Also a Techies player has done something similar but its a lot less surprising when its Techies or Tinker, well before their big rework and thus nerfs ofc.

Dota unironically ruined my life for a long time, I got severely addicted to it, lost friends over it, wasted WAY too much money and time on it and I'm still dealing with consequences of addiction to it 10 fucking years later after I first got into it.

You know what the biggest irony is? ON THIS VERY DAY, I played my FIRST match of Dota 2 10 YEARS AGO! Biggest mistake I ever made! Aside from getting into Steam itself!

:risiup::ihaha::risitameh::saden::shame:

(Actually I've made much worser mistakes than this but I just need to slander Valve and Dota lmfao.)
At least in Dota2 nobody would yell at you for carrying with support.

Status
Not open for further replies.