Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

Aye! I appreciate you can understand at least! League is extremely addictive too ofc, not heard of grand chase and tree of saviour but I'm sure Warframe is too from what I've heard ofc.
Tree of Savior and warframe were from the steam curse you mentioned on the first comment lol.

Grand chase was an old school game from early 2000s from "KOG" same genetation from lunia, ragnarok, perfect world, etc...

I played a lot of FPSs too, but they have a short timespan until hackers destroy the game.

Combat arms is my favorite fps till this day.

Off topic but I dreamed of Koby vs katakuri last night man im such a fanboy of one piece lmao when its affect my dream .
That was dope !!
Katakuri was on his way to save pudding with the majority of the big hitters of BM crew .
They encounter swords and katakuri wanted force them to reveal info of hachinosu .
Koby fought Katakuri in Mirror world with Brule puting them there .
I wished I could draw the fight I dreamed !

Off topic but I dreamed of Koby vs katakuri last night man im such a fanboy of one piece lmao when its affect my dream .
That was dope !!
Katakuri was on his way to save pudding with the majority of the big hitters of BM crew .
They encounter swords and katakuri wanted force them to reveal info of hachinosu .
Koby fought Katakuri in Mirror world with Brule puting them there .
I wished I could draw the fight I dreamed !
then you jumped inbetween them?:mihugh::chopoff:

G

Gorosei Informer

Tree of Savior and warframe were from the steam curse you mentioned on the first comment lol.

Grand chase was an old school game from early 2000s from "KOG" same genetation from lunia, ragnarok, perfect world, etc...

I played a lot of FPSs too, but they have a short timespan until hackers destroy the game.

Combat arms is my favorite fps till this day.
Aye FPSes are definitely most fun aside from something like mobas, especially dota imo or hack and slash and third person shooters too.

That's why I can't do pvp too, smurfs and hackers ruin them so much, especially I'm fpses as you said. Aimbots, wallhacks and whatever else. Even worse in a game like counterstrike with its "realism" and thus no respawning too.

Tf2 (team fortress I mean) got plagued by hackers and bots big time and left 4 dead too I think. Dota has one of the biggest smurfing problems too.

Damn shame as so many niche pvp only games look so much fun, as well as major ones but the smurfs, tryhards, hackers ruin them if the game is not outright dead regardless too.

Status
Not open for further replies.