Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

All this talk about video games makes me wish they'd bring back the Bully franchise
How could they? Jimmy died at the end of the game, that final cutscene is just his dream about hanging out with everyone.

The guy literally fell from the top of the school, he is 100% dead.
Post automatically merged:

Lmfao exactly! The eyehole in the mask that emphasised his eye too, he seemed to be fixated with Kakashi IIRC and the similar hair lol. Its like people thinking Sabo was actually dead too! Or Touya in MHA not being dead and not being Dabi too then!
Dabi is by FAR the most obvious "mystery" i have ever seen on a shonen show.

As soon as i saw endeavor's story about his family, i knew the fire guy was his son lol.

How could they? Jimmy died at the end of the game, that final cutscene is just his dream about hanging out with everyone.

As soon as i saw endeavor's story about his family, i knew the fire guy was his son lol.
Holy bro, how you didn't get banned using this signature yet?

C

CensoredbyWG

Phantasy star online 2 NGS is the biggest gaming disappointment i had in the last years, Sega hyped the "New game" to the moon only to deliver a boring, empty game completely inferior to the old version.

Original PSO 2 is peak tho, top 3 favorite JRPGs.

Plus, you know....looking a lot like Shoto.

C

CensoredbyWG

Phantasy star online 2 NGS is the biggest gaming disappointment i had in the last years, Sega hyped the "New game" to the moon only to deliver a boring, empty game completely inferior to the old version.

C

CensoredbyWG

Holy bro, how you didn't get banned using this signature yet?
Because yamato is the best girl.

That Yamato signature almost broke my NNN:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.