Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Spiderman 2 got the same problem with GOW Ragnarok: Fantastic sequels but doesn't have something substaintionally new to be a GOTY contender :catcry:
GOW Ragnarok won everything they focused on though

performance, soundtrack, narrative, audio design, accessibility and Best Action/Adventure

they cleaned house lmao

also, hot take: as a From Software fan that has been playing their games since 2013, Elden Ring really wasn't that new, it was pretty much a bunch of things we've seen already from their other games, put together in an open world game

the horse riding and horse combat are the only trully new things, and the horse combat sucks lmao

G

Gorosei Informer

Not enough trolls. Too many damn spiders and fodder ashwinders with the same damn moveset.
Ironically probably the only time you'll ever hear the phrase and complain of "not enough trolls" LMFAO! Especially ironic coming from this site too!

:risitameh::risiup::saden::kailaugh::rolaugh::vistalaugh::ronalaugh:

Seriously though, I'm sadly not surprised and my arachnophobia is already going berserk at the thought of repeatedly encountering spiders then. I can't remember what game it was, but one game recently actually offered to disable spiders in the game entirely! But Samurai Warriors 5 or w/e lets you "disable women" entirely too LMFAO! As in removing female enemies/officers, so you only fight male ones I mean hahaha!

I can turn off all women in a game now? Video games are going too far now! Too realistic/immersive for me!

:doffycry::lulz::luffylaugh::sanjimeh::mrgo::saden:

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
All this talk about video games makes me wish they'd bring back the Bully franchise
Same :risitasad:

Seriously though, I'm sadly not surprised and my arachnophobia is already going berserk at the thought of repeatedly encountering spiders then. I can't remember what game it was, but one game recently actually offered to disable spiders in the game entirely! But Samurai Warriors 5 or w/e lets you "disable women" entirely too LMFAO! As in removing female enemies/officers, so you only fight male ones I mean hahaha!

I can turn off all women in a game now? Video games are going too far now! Too realistic/immersive for me!

WTF is this? :risitavirus:

Status
Not open for further replies.