Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
For me I feel more bad for Kuma than I did for Oden.

Oden was always hyped up to be this great perfect character from when he was born all the way to his adult life, nothing about his life was sad.

Also it was his own stupidity for believing in Kaido and Orochi which then lead to the downfall of Wano and eventually his own death.

Kuma on the other hand you feel really bad for, his entire life really is tragic from when he was born all the way to his adult life.

Kuma has suffered so much pain and hardships and yet time and time again he has been shown to be this very kind character that just wants to help people.

Kuma as a character imo is way better than Oden.
Yes.

It's much easier to feel pity for Kuma compared to Oden.

Kuma also has a better design, is connected to more iconic events, more creative powers, and he's not mindnumbingly stupid.

Kuma begged vegapunk to clone Ginny but had to give up his body to the world government in order to make a deal?

Saturn or someone sent by him kidnapped Ginny knowing how important she is to kuma? Forces him to become a warlord and living weapon? Kuma was the most loyal warlord to the wg maybe because if he wasn’t they’d kill Bonney?
When Bonney went out to sea and escaped he was free to do what he really wanted and saved the strawhats?
:kata:

-Kuma arrives, take out his own pain and give him to Saturn!

-Saturn is still alive, but Nika finish him!

-Nika liberate Kuma and Bonney

-The Ancient Robot fight against the rest of the marines

-No Dragon, sorry!

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
How could they? Jimmy died at the end of the game, that final cutscene is just his dream about hanging out with everyone.

The guy literally fell from the top of the school, he is 100% dead.
Post automatically merged:

Dabi is by FAR the most obvious "mystery" i have ever seen on a shonen show.

As soon as i saw endeavor's story about his family, i knew the fire guy was his son lol.
We can easily follow a new character

Status
Not open for further replies.