Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Is this your excuse?

Just cause kids are wearing sexy stuff doesn't make it right
You think I support kids twerking, wearing sexy attires..acting super sexy, having sex etc...?

You wanna excuse Oda's weird decisions with a degenerative society where Kids act like grown ups

Just cause something is hape8ng in the real world, doesn't mean the author has to push that in the story by willingly forcing fans to find Boneny attractive and using her df as an excuse
Wasn't Netflix's Cuties a hugely popular movie

Finally the story focuses on Dragon and it is already his L: failing to protect Ginny / his subordinate.
Like Luffy saved Robin from Ennies Lobby, saved Sanji from Yonko Big Mom in her own headquarters.
Or people didn't really wanna attack Whitebeard's subordinates just because they were Whitebeard's subordinate.

Yet now nobody gives shit attacking Dragon's subordinate and Dragon will fail in rescuing her. We know the flashback gonna end with tragedy.

Is this your excuse?

Just cause kids are wearing sexy stuff doesn't make it right
You think I support kids twerking, wearing sexy attires..acting super sexy, having sex etc...?

You wanna excuse Oda's weird decisions with a degenerative society where Kids act like grown ups

Just cause something is hape8ng in the real world, doesn't mean the author has to push that in the story by willingly forcing fans to find Boneny attractive and using her df as an excuse
Lol, funny that you went strawman as fast as you were countered.
I did not talk about teenagers "having sex etc..." and all the nonsense you tried to blame me with, but just with the way of dressing, that you, in your way of thinking, deem inappropriate, wrong, etc.

And what I can say? It is your way of seeing the world, and it's not the way most of the world sees Itself, not even the families of those teenagers.
But maybe all their parents are secretly pedos lol.

Or, again, is just your way of seeing the world.

All in all, I have already said what I think: Bonney was drawn as the other because to our eyes...was and should have been exactly like the other women, and in fact there was a debate if she was really a child.

Also, she has the literal age age fruit, so this problem goes straight into silly territory.

Last edited:
Oda placed this flashback in the worst time possible ngl. Can't wait till everything shifts back to some current events because I couldn't care less about this flashbacks honestly

Finally the story focuses on Dragon and it is already his L: failing to protect Ginny / his subordinate.
Like Luffy saved Robin from Ennies Lobby, saved Sanji from Yonko Big Mom in her own headquarters.
Or people didn't really wanna attack Whitebeard's subordinates just because they were Whitebeard's subordinate.

Yet now nobody gives shit attacking Dragon's subordinate and Dragon will fail in rescuing her. We know the flashback gonna end with tragedy.
dragon: dw kuma, you won't regret joining me! :rosismile:

also dragon: i let the villains kidnap kuma's closest friend :smoothy:

Status
Not open for further replies.