Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Yeee I don't like how Nika is suddenly this God of every oppressed being.

Fuck you who's who

You opened this door
This is Shanks' fault for not locking the damn treasure chest.

That's the point, though. It's pretty clear that Luffy is actually rubber Jesus at this point, going around feeding the poor, healing the sick, and forgiving people who betrayed him to help them.

Boring shit.

Can't believe we are getting slice of life in the middle of egghead conflict. How Kuma being gay enough to not plow Jinney is in any way important to the plot?
Why Jinney being kidnap should matter to us? We know she will be fine since she will give birth to Bonney later.

Imagine feeling sorry for Oda for working on manga for decades, when he's the idiot who's dragging this story.

This is Shanks' fault for not locking the damn treasure chest.

That's the point, though. It's pretty clear that Luffy is actually rubber Jesus at this point, going around feeding the poor, healing the sick, and forgiving people who betrayed him to help them.
Yeah that's kind of disgusting to me, I thought Luffy literally didn't want to be a hero before?

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Yeah that's kind of disgusting to me, I thought Luffy literally didn't want to be a hero before?
This was resolved in Wano.

Luffy claimed he didn't want to be a hero because he didn't want to share all the meat.

He negates this statement at the beginning of Wano, when he inherits Ace's Will to feed Tama, and tells Tama he'll make Wano a place where she can eat as much as she wants (IE, Luffy is saying he'll share food/meat with her).

Status
Not open for further replies.