Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironic for someone accusing me of not reading, doesnt read that the Robot wont move solely because it ran out of power:

And its clear, Luffy's drums are the fuel source for it to power:

What are you not getting? What is the mental disconnect that is causing you not to understand this simple concept?

Here, ill talk to you like Sanji talks to Zoro sometimes:

Robot. Need. Power
Luffy. Give. Power
Robot. Turn. On.
Nika is liberating Bonney, stop, this is embarrassing.

You don't pretend you can read this series when you were exposed to have Rootbeer-level reading comprehension.

What are you not getting? What is the mental disconnect that is causing you not to understand this simple concept?

Nika is liberating Bonney, stop, this is embarrassing.

You don't pretend you can read this series when you were exposed to have Rootbeer-level reading comprehension.

And like Ive said many times to you already, the Robot being turned on by Nika and attacking Saturn IS Nika saving Bonney

And like Ive said many times to you already, the Robot being turned on by Nika and attacking Saturn IS Nika saving Bonney
Nice mental gymnastics, makes me think of Rootbeer too.

The warrior of liberation liberates people by sending ancient robots to them.

Luffy needs to get Gear 5 to activate the robot again and send him to Bonney, but he can't get Gear 5 and save Bonney himself directly.

What will be next. Will you use the colored manga to justify your nonsense?

So Kuma was casually doing what Zoro did in thriller bark on the weekly.

:milaugh:

Zolo fans oh no. It's Zoro's birthday in 2 weeks and we're still in flashback

:crazwhat:

Looks like you may only get a colour spread after all if that

:leohah:
More like getting wrecked and put to sleep by the same thing that pts Zoro tanked while on the verge of death.
1% Zoro > all powerful race >>> Sleepffy
Great feat that Oda brought back :finally:

So the warrior of liberation liberates people by sending ancient robots to them.

What will be next. Will you use the colored manga to justify your argument?
He doesn't get the idea of a payoff.

Like I said in another topic. Oda is purposely making Saturn as hateable as possible. And fucking with the lives of characters we know like Kuma and Bonney.

I imagine Jinny was killed by Saturn.

So the payoff is to see Luffy beat Saturn.

Ironic for someone accusing me of not reading, doesnt read that the Robot wont move solely because it ran out of power:

And its clear, Luffy's drums are the fuel source for it to power:

Here, ill talk to you like Sanji talks to Zoro sometimes:

Robot. Need. Power
Luffy. Give. Power
Robot. Turn. On.
its still obvious damaged and in poor condition and oda probably wants to have a moment where the shiny new robot shows up and franky and luffy and usopp all pog out at it. maybe the robot comes to them and then bonney gets freed by luffy and kuma and she immediately de-ages it or something. whatever happens she's getting freed first and then the robots going to come into play for real, i think

He doesn't get the idea of a payoff.

Like I said in another topic. Oda is purposely making Saturn as hateable as possible. And fucking with the lives of characters we know like Kuma and Bonney.

I imagine Jinny was killed by Saturn.

So the payoff is to see Luffy beat Saturn.
How is the payoff Luffy beating Saturn. My dude, Kuma is on his way. His past is directly linked to Saturn. He will be the one to kill that fucker

The warrior of liberation liberates people by sending ancient robots to them.

Luffy needs to get Gear 5 to activate the robot again and send him to Bonney, but he can't get Gear 5 and save Bonney himself directly.

What will be next. Will you use the colored manga to justify your nonsense?
No the warrior of liberation will liberate Bonney and Kuma by the end of the arc.

He does not need to physically liberate Bonney from Saturns hand in the next 3 seconds lmao

Ridiculous how you dont get the difference

Status
Not open for further replies.