Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Early town leans and reasoning ofc
Flower confirms Naomi- Nami confirms Flower, Flower confirms Mathias, at one point some of these people will die if they are ``confirmed„ for real and will give more credence for the rest
I don't confirmed Mathias. Somebody just sent me a message saying Mathias is Town.

That was a list. I have horrible memory. In a game this large I dont pay atetntion to every slot. Ill call posts scummy or townie but thats really it. I dont remember names.
ehhhhhh ok I've tried squeezing the lemon all I can

[Vote lynch Luka]

This is my actual scum read

Vote Lynch Zolo
No
Hi hi! Hope we can get off to a good foot this game <3
This logic is so stupid its twonie

Unvote

This is kind of weird logic, given nmw allignment they are they couldve gone for IC yeah
Adorable PFP and banner! Also please dont hammer me this game >.<

Made me laugh. Townie.

This logic is poor to say the least once again. Id argue that start comes more from a town than an indie here, and I dont see the point in neutral hnting. Vote lynch BakiDou

Lets not. Im going to bet 99$ there's anti claim.
I. this is so random and dumb- this is townie to the point of it being so random and dumb. Weird read but town.
For the record, I subbed into this slot. I did not make my role, I do not know the role creation process. Therefor, I might be confused on mechanical things. Thank you for understanding.
Naomi is town lean
Flower is town
Ultra lean scum
Kiku genuine indie or town
Zolo is town

I think Luka is just woefully different than last game's entrance where she was struggling a lot more with reading players, being more combative with Naomi and in general, and coming up with thoughts more in depth than this.

Here she's just going around and saying large piles of players are townies for loose reasoning. Also seems to be positioning a lot around Flower and her wagon in a way that seems like she has TMI. But she's not actually convincingly questioning players off it.

Flower probably town was just playing up my suspicion of her to see what would happen.

ehhhhhh ok I've tried squeezing the lemon all I can

[Vote lynch Luka]

This is my actual scum read

I think Luka is just woefully different than last game's entrance where she was struggling a lot more with reading players, being more combative with Naomi and in general, and coming up with thoughts more in depth than this.

Here she's just going around and saying large piles of players are townies for loose reasoning. Also seems to be positioning a lot around Flower and her wagon in a way that seems like she has TMI. But she's not actually convincingly questioning players off it.

Flower probably town was just playing up my suspicion of her to see what would happen.
I highly doubt Luka is scum. I have mech reasons to believe he's more Town than scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.