Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flower probably town was just playing up my suspicion of her to see what would happen.
Oh this is adorable. Its incorrect meta but thank you for trying! I always love it when people Meta on me!
Okay, so first of all, I'm going to address the start.

I think Luka is just woefully different than last game's entrance where she was struggling a lot more with reading players, being more combative with Naomi and in general, and coming up with thoughts more in depth than this.
So for this, I can argue it with another game I played off forum. Please look at the Mash on MU, in which all I did early game was call posts townie and scummy. I didn't even come up with read lists, which is already more indepth than an actual town game. And as for Naomi, I'm ttrying to be much nicer. The last game was miserable because I was arguing with him at the start which scarred my wim. Which is why I'm much more fuzzy! Yay!

Here she's just going around and saying large piles of players are townies for loose reasoning. Also seems to be positioning a lot around Flower and her wagon in a way that seems like she has TMI. But she's not actually convincingly questioning players off it.
No, it's because there's no reason. Most people just called them an Indie and nothing else, meanwhile I cant see that? I can genuinly see like, a night 0 oracle check or a town masonry pair or anything.

Also Miller here.
why tf would you want to be miller though, seriously .-.

A light shining in Darkness has been triggered:

Hear me hear me! There are currently 3 independant players within this game.

1 truly neutral indie
2 evolving neutral indies

So basically someone made their role to hunt indies. That would be either town or ironically indie.

@Zolo @Kiku

:choppawhat:
Vote Lynch Zolo
No
Zolo hunting indies is something he always does. Whatever his alignment is.

I just received a message that Mathias is Town.

@Mathias what do you say?
Message or result? Like, are you the one who initiated it or you just got it out of nowhere?

Just for comparison, here were Luka's posts last game (cut out the shit about mod approval)

These were all before post #100 too lol

Hello, fine citizen of this very fine game!
While I do understand this game may be tough, I have a simple way to full solve!
Please post every single past game you have done, a full history of what you did that game, your interactions with every single slot in the game(town and non town), whom exactly you trusted in that game, why you trusted them, and do this for every game you have played.

Once this basic first step is done, I will then read everything you have posted. After reading everything you have posted, I will make 294 posts analyzing everybodys playstyles and comparing it to the first post you sent.
if it doesn't match up, I will chop you instantly!
If it does match up, I will not chop you! How pleasant does that sound! Infact, I'll likely lock you good!

Failure to post will result in death.
Good luck fellow members of this town! You'll need it!
(No refunds.)

**Note:**
Y'all know the drill by now, I'm locked town. You should know that it's anti town and bad manners to vote me. Investigatives wasting a check on me is throwing, but even if an investigative says they have a sided read on me, that investigative is fake, unreliable, has their will wrong, or I am framed. If anyone ever says I am sus, or even worse votes me, it's town's responsibility to immediately gas them and send them to an early grave because they are surely mafia or bad town. Any gamer who votes me is outted mafia
Weird post

Lynch Vote Naomi

Why

I wasnt online

FWIW Michelle town read
So like naomi is always mafia we can agree right
Extremely early read list that contributes nothing
Town Lean:
- Michelle
- Ekko

Scum Lean:
- Naomi

Scum Read:
- Alwaysmind
Vote Lynch Alwaysmind
Michelle;
Townie approach to thread, townie attitude, genuinly asking good questions and making good votes. Only problem is the slot lkinda feels LAMIST / but willing to ignore that for the time being. Want more time on the slot / more thread contribution before solidying anything

Ekko:
Hate the votes on them, hate the push. I am betting there is a mafia in Naomi / Always who jumped on the LHF of a wagon in order to get town read / feign contribution

Naomi:
Dont like there thread approach. Kinda simple as that. Also a very weird vote.

Alwaysmind:
Horrible voting, I want this flipped so far but
If youre reffering to me, I have nothing to be defensive from.
The word youre looking for is aggressive, which is NAI at worst.
I love how you suddenly changed your story to me being scum with TMI as opposed to being agressive
Also, if I was scum with TMI, then that would imply you're evil no? As I have you a scum lean
I think this vote is *bad* at best, given its based on nothing when AI content has been posted. Therefor, I am acting on it.
If we're just talking about defensive for no reason, you occupy that archtype fairly well.
I had you as town iirc
I explained all of them in p#85

Just way better right off the bat than here

why tf would you want to be miller though, seriously .-.

So basically someone made their role to hunt indies. That would be either town or ironically indie.

@Zolo @Kiku

:choppawhat:

Zolo hunting indies is something he always does. Whatever his alignment is.

Message or result? Like, are you the one who initiated it or you just got it out of nowhere?
Message from a messager ability I assume. Not my ability.

Just for comparison, here were Luka's posts last game (cut out the shit about mod approval)

These were all before post #100 too lol

Just way better right off the bat than here
True! I'm not going to deny that. However, I am going to say that start was mch slower and I was more excited to play on a new forum.

Granted it could be a pocketing attempt, but I don't see it.
You are the most easily pocketed player, ever.

Someone town reads you? They're town. Someone scum reads you? Scum.

Come on. You can see the play here especially if they think the wagon on you has already picked up steam and is likely to happen. Level one stuff.

oddoddfruit
Zolo
Naomi
TheAncientCenturion
BakiDou
Hayumi
Flower
Mr. Reloaded
Ekkologix
Lord Melkor
Mashiro Blue
Sallucion
CakeWalker
The Orca
Pot Goblin
Cubey
Mathias
Charlie
Kiku
T-Pein
Yoho
Random Asshole
Ratchet
Indigo's Lament
Luka
Ultra
Psylocke
Dr_Professor83
Red Night

Alwaysmind

Polar Bear
God damn it, how are you this good

Pack it up boys, Polar found us out

Oh this is adorable. Its incorrect meta but thank you for trying! I always love it when people Meta on me!
Okay, so first of all, I'm going to address the start.

So for this, I can argue it with another game I played off forum. Please look at the Mash on MU, in which all I did early game was call posts townie and scummy. I didn't even come up with read lists, which is already more indepth than an actual town game. And as for Naomi, I'm ttrying to be much nicer. The last game was miserable because I was arguing with him at the start which scarred my wim. Which is why I'm much more fuzzy! Yay!

No, it's because there's no reason. Most people just called them an Indie and nothing else, meanwhile I cant see that? I can genuinly see like, a night 0 oracle check or a town masonry pair or anything.
I'm not looking at a mash on MU.

In fact even if you're saying you've played similarly I didn't find your contributions to be quite up to snuff anyway and pretty scum like on their own.

Come on. You can see the play here especially if they think the wagon on you has already picked up steam and is likely to happen. Level one stuff.
I'm not a level one scum, mind you! I'm much more proud of my scum game than my town game. hah!

You are the most easily pocketed player, ever.

Someone town reads you? They're town. Someone scum reads you? Scum.

It's mech, Ultra.

I'm not looking at a mash on MU.

In fact even if you're saying you've played similarly I didn't find your contributions to be quite up to snuff anyway and pretty scum like on their own.
I just disagree with the logic personally. I'm not very involved with the game given I'm in two games at once, same day, and im in the midst of writing a wall post in the other agme.

>
Her being excited is normally a town tell in my expeirence
As for the rest, yeah. She tries to pocket players she thinks are good / she likes early on to not deal with them later.
https://discord.com/channels/648663810772697089/1167840719617151016/1168294356902490122
https://discord.com/channels/648663810772697089/1167840719617151016/1168294606820085830
Both of these read lists kind of embody the pocketing point in my opinion. Her trying to pcoket players. Ignoring that though, these are lean NAI? Id say more scummy than not, I agree.
https://discord.com/channels/648663810772697089/1167840719617151016/1168297272505806858
This post is kind of townie though. I feel as thogh they genuinly believe that meta on cait and are following it. They dont feel pcokety here, they feel like they're giving an honest read. This post is townie relatviely.
https://discord.com/channels/648663810772697089/1167840719617151016/1168310508508688545
I. kinda believe this. It kind of gives me flashbacks to when abbi claimed they were N1ing cait
But, I also feel really shitty for pushing her. She genuinly seems like she wants to try this game; like she's trying to improve.
Sorry for the posts not being fancy. I dont have much time.

Thats the start of the wall post. I'll get back to you later!

I just disagree with the logic personally. I'm not very involved with the game given I'm in two games at once, same day, and im in the midst of writing a wall post in the other agme.

>
Her being excited is normally a town tell in my expeirence
As for the rest, yeah. She tries to pocket players she thinks are good / she likes early on to not deal with them later.
https://discord.com/channels/648663810772697089/1167840719617151016/1168294356902490122
https://discord.com/channels/648663810772697089/1167840719617151016/1168294606820085830
Both of these read lists kind of embody the pocketing point in my opinion. Her trying to pcoket players. Ignoring that though, these are lean NAI? Id say more scummy than not, I agree.
https://discord.com/channels/648663810772697089/1167840719617151016/1168297272505806858
This post is kind of townie though. I feel as thogh they genuinly believe that meta on cait and are following it. They dont feel pcokety here, they feel like they're giving an honest read. This post is townie relatviely.
https://discord.com/channels/648663810772697089/1167840719617151016/1168310508508688545
I. kinda believe this. It kind of gives me flashbacks to when abbi claimed they were N1ing cait
But, I also feel really shitty for pushing her. She genuinly seems like she wants to try this game; like she's trying to improve.
Sorry for the posts not being fancy. I dont have much time.

Thats the start of the wall post. I'll get back to you later!
I'm not going to read any of that shit but I will note the speed of your response

Status
Not open for further replies.