Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, he claimed indie

what are you doing?
stop being opportunist, odd always green to me.

update

1- oddoddfruit
2- Zolo
3- Naomi
4- TheAncientCenturion
5- BakiDou
6- Hayumi
7- Flower
8- Mr. Reloaded
9- Ekkologix
10- Lord Melkor
11- Mashiro Blue
12- Sallucion
13- CakeWalker
14- The Orca
15- Pot Goblin
16- Cubey
17- Mathias
18- Charlie
19- Kiku
20- T-Pein™
21- Yoho
22- Random Asshole
23- Ratchet
24- Indigo's Lament
25- Luka
26- Ultra
27- Psylocke
28- Dr_Professor83
29- Red Night
30- Alwaysmind
31- Polar Bear

Okay im going to leave this thread
I signed up to play mafia, not kill.indie.exe
Genuinly what the fuck
Post automatically merged:

And people are scum reading me for doing things in accordance to my town game then the entire damned thread is just focused on indie hunting
What do you want me to do??

Genuinly what the fuck

And people are scum reading me for doing things in accordance to my town game then the entire damned thread is just focused on indie hunting
Posturing. Nobody is forcing you to do anything.

Posturing. Nobody is forcing you to do anything.
People are scum reading me for not playing the gmae properly from there POV when this is the gamestate
Its just super annoying and anti town and im shocked people are going along with it
I dont like indies either, Id ont think our entire game for the first 3 days should be focused on killoing them

People are scum reading me for not playing the gmae properly from there POV when this is the gamestate
Its just super annoying and anti town and im shocked people are going along with it
I dont like indies either, Id ont think our entire game for the first 3 days should be focused on killoing them
You've gotten suspected by what, 2 players in a 30 person game

I dislike that you're complaining about not being able to hunt scum on principle

But don't have any actual scum reads. Feels performative.

Genuinly what the fuck

is this a response to the reasons I gave before I voted for you? Because it seems like a fake AtE - and you had more vote on you in HunterXHunter without throwing toys of the pram.

But don't have any actual scum reads. Feels performative.
Its because I get overwhelmed. You did notice this in the other game too I presume; with this many players, my mind just goes overload as i cling onto players that I trust. What I'm complaining about is the fact that the entire thread is focused on indies. 54 pages of indie hunting. There are 2 people actually hunting scum and both of those players scum read me; of course i feel frustrated.

I stand by that we should not kill Indies.

is this a response to the reasons I gave before I voted for you? Because it seems like a fake AtE - and you had more vote on you in HunterXHunter without throwing toys of the pram.
I did not see your reasons in all honesty. Or If I had, I already forgot them

Its because I get overwhelmed. You did notice this in the other game too I presume; with this many players, my mind just goes overload as i cling onto players that I trust. What I'm complaining about is the fact that the entire thread is focused on indies. 54 pages of indie hunting. There are 2 people actually hunting scum and both of those players scum read me; of course i feel frustrated.

I stand by that we should not kill Indies.

I did not see your reasons in all honesty. Or If I had, I already forgot them
Yeah im keeping my vote here.

Sorry that the message was aty; that wasnt okay for me to do. However, I genuinly think to much of this thread is focused on 3rd party hunting. I dont care if its there playstyle, I dont care if this thread is super neuts out. Find scum, not neutrals.

Also im a bit frustrated since ive been townie so far from my pov lol

Yeah im keeping my vote here.
Yeah okay sure w/e
Keep your vote here all you want just make sure to progress the game rather than just going X IS AN INDIE KILL KOS

Status
Not open for further replies.