Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you got on them

Its because I get overwhelmed. You did notice this in the other game too I presume; with this many players, my mind just goes overload as i cling onto players that I trust. What I'm complaining about is the fact that the entire thread is focused on indies. 54 pages of indie hunting. There are 2 people actually hunting scum and both of those players scum read me; of course i feel frustrated.

I stand by that we should not kill Indies.
Post automatically merged:

I did not see your reasons in all honesty. Or If I had, I already forgot them
You are wrong about the indies thing, it's boring but we gotta clean these fuckers up asap

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
Okay im going to leave this thread
I signed up to play mafia, not kill.indie.exe
Genuinly what the fuck
Post automatically merged:

And people are scum reading me for doing things in accordance to my town game then the entire damned thread is just focused on indie hunting
What do you want me to do??
Now you see why Town doesn't win games on WG :suresure:

One of them is confrimed to be neutral, the other 2 are unknown but 1 claims town sided. I see no reason to kill them.
This isn't something I can convince you of - it comes with experience of playing on this god forsaken forum. Not really interested in debating, take it or leave it.

Also fyi the fact that all indies are on the table means exactly the opposite of what you're complaining about Luka, as long as you have no qualms with voting them we're now free to discuss who's scum and form reliably PoEs without mispiling fookin indies into town.

You are indie, right? I mean, you always are
No, YOU do it this time. D4 because its you.
@Ultra

Entire post history this game

Seems intent on interacting with few people and doing just enough to "be seen"

Also fyi the fact that all indies are on the table means exactly the opposite of what you're complaining about Luka, as long as you have no qualms with voting them we're now free to discuss who's scum and form reliably PoEs without mispiling fookin indies into town.
Sure w/e
Honestly im partly just frustrated at other things. Sorry for targeting my frustration at the game thread; that wasn't okay with me in the slightest.
(I am still of the mind that indies can stay especially blue they're nice but it seems like im heavily overruled)

@Ultra

Entire post history this game

Seems intent on interacting with few people and doing just enough to "be seen"
If I had to be perfectly blunt I have never seen sallucion do anything in a mafia game ever

Sure, he's suspect by default, but can I ask what differentiates him between the 10 or so other players doing nothing from your perspective?

Status
Not open for further replies.