• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this straight

Charles can choose the recipient of his shop ability

He is limited to one player to swap

He picks this guy

Why
Fwiw, Charles claims he doesn’t learn who is asking for the trade (so he wouldn’t be picking a player specifically)

Although I didn’t get the sense he actually had picked someone yet and pretty sure he hasn’t

@Naomi

When exactly was Flower silenced?

Remember she was a wagon earlier. Depending on the timing or how delayed action processing was, it could be to maintain that wagon on her and have nothing to do with Nibel

@Naomi

Remember she was a wagon earlier. Depending on the timing or how delayed action processing was, it could be to maintain that wagon on her and have nothing to do with Nibel
around the time flower was threating blue, she was active then nothing afterwards

she always says she going to sleep before she leaves

@Naomi

As of Flower’s last post she was pretty consensus town read I’m pretty sure. Also, I’m still not sure she’s not just asleep lol

He’s been weird and done a lot of CWAC. (The Fang comment, wasting time trying to vote a tree stump, etc)

Idk what to make of the watcher claim on you really.
Could be he tracked flower instead and is lying. The way he expressed hesitation though seems a bit weird if he was going for a frame job.

Could be he tracked flower instead and is lying. The way he expressed hesitation though seems a bit weird if he was going for a frame job.
Normally I’d put sharing of info as more townie. But he did it kind of weird (ie milking it out like he was Walmart Midnignt Delight). And it was also info that was already in thread

Normally I’d put sharing of info as more townie. But he did it kind of weird (ie milking it out like he was Walmart Midnignt Delight). And it was also info that was already in thread
The fact that the info was already present if relevant if he's aware of the fact. He didn't seem to be. It's the type of thing scum tend to fake in the context of making a believable claim, I don't really register what he was doing as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.