Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do think CakeWalker is scum - her go-to refrain has been to undermine my character instead of addressing the argument. She has done this previously as scum, too.
Meh, would imply she isn't capable of doing this as town. Think you're beating her over the head with FACTS and LOGIC. she can be policied or whatever though idgaf

Still 10 pages to catch up to…

I believe it. Welcome to the Town core.

And to clear this up because I hate it, when you have a WU event ability you count as visiting the players who quote it. Same reason I got the message from Mathias as I visited the people who quoted the Hurt and Heal. It doesn‘t mean Charles chose him.
That really isn't all that intuitive, but thanks for clarification.

Charles still sus 😳

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
that is true

I will keep my vote on him for now.

everyone keeps targetting her day 1, 100% sure scum who destroyed her ability, and also possible silence now... if she does not show up later before end phase.
ok, he was my first vote here anyways

back to him again then

Vote Lynch Red Night
someone destroyed one of my abilities, scum am sure

around the time flower was threating blue, she was active then nothing afterwards

she always says she going to sleep before she leaves
some coward destroyed one of my abilities...

prob same coward who attacked flower. :endthis:
going after someone who not here to defend themselves, even scum destroyed there abilities which shouldn't have happen.

makes you guys more sus

we are not killing flower. :mihugh:

we will find someone else like ekko and red night
I'm not going to lie, but it looks a bit forced reactions

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Meh, would imply she isn't capable of doing this as town. Think you're beating her over the head with FACTS and LOGIC. she can be policied or whatever though idgaf
I'm sure she is, but I mean, last game for example she didn't go-to this right from the bat. It's definitely more similar to when she was scum in the OP Fuji game - she went to discrediting the character of her interlocutor straight away. It's not a perfect science, but I'm reasonably confident.

Actually think there's a small chance Blue is scum and just rolling with the indie biz not gonna hold you

obviously she is not gonna burn her miller trust in this game...
She just wanted this instead of IC or fuji didnt allow IC idk.
anyway.
silly sus you spent too much time on.
she is clearly town.

:laughmoji:
Trying to pocket her is a good strat.

The Ultimate Sacrifice has been activated, @Dr_Professor83 has killed himself and transfered his life force and consciousness into that of a talking Puppet that lives to serve its new master. The rise of Puppet Prof and his vow for world domination has begun.

All Hail Puppet Prof!

Officially becoming another players ability and acting like a treestump!

Cringe if true

Status
Not open for further replies.