Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Kiku : She seems less agressive than during the Hell's Paradise game. I appreciate it but she was town during the Hell's Paradise game, so I'm not sure about her case, I'll wait before making conclusions.

Charlie : I like his play. It's better and seems less forced than during the Serial Killer slot he had in the H'sP game. The town shopownet argument seems real. I believe him when he said that he was doing the ability regarless of the alignement and decided to keep it despite he was towned. If you think that Charlie might be a scum and that his shop is a trap, you would understand that people who quoted the Workshop are not in the same faction that him. Town leaning.

Ekko : He's hunting indies. I have nothing more to say. He's one of the most imprevisible players here. Null.

Charlie : I like his play. It's better and seems less forced than during the Serial Killer slot he had in the H'sP game. The town shopownet argument seems real. I believe him when he said that he was doing the ability regarless of the alignement and decided to keep it despite he was towned. If you think that Charlie might be a scum and that his shop is a trap, you would understand that people who quoted the Workshop are not in the same faction that him. Town leaning.
I mean, i tried hard to team up with town in that game.

Luka : Like during the Hell's Paradise game, I have the weird impression that whatever he says, he has no conviction to win. Despite, he was town during the last game. Are you even human, Luka?
Okay so this isnt self meta more about how I think of playing mafia
Generally speaking I dont care about winning. I play to get town read. Weird ideology but its what I do. I like being town read so I aim for it. In addition to that, I uhm- dont think while playing mafia. My brains empty, I just run on auto pilot. Its weird but its how I play.

Red night is town by the way
This feels shockingly different to there game last time; theyre putting in effort for reads, and its well researched too. They genuinly believe what theyre saying which is always townie for me; they feel as though that is right. In addition to that, I agree with there reads which is once agian lways townie. I can see logic at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.