Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Bc my wincon is I adopt his wincon lol. So even if he were scum with a fake role… it would not matter to me (and therefor no reason for me to be deceived)

And even if I wasn’t, the role PM I’m in even involves his role creation bc Fuji sent the roles to the original role creation PMs lol. So I can see Ratchet making his role. (Btw he was one of the ones holding the game up)
yeah i get that part, i thought u just adopt his wincon, but u can never be certain that's true in a bastard game given the immunities ppl can have. i'll refer u to nitty's favs for example

u being in his role creation however is different, sort of. it means u see the full role and everything, like a full on parasite lol. not sure who is the doll here, you or him lol

yeah i get that part, i thought u just adopt his wincon, but u can never be certain that's true in a bastard game given the immunities ppl can have. i'll refer u to nitty's favs for example

u being in his role creation however is different, sort of. it means u see the full role and everything, like a full on parasite lol. not sure who is the doll here, you or him lol
It's like Indigo and me in the One Piece game before I rage quit. Checks out with how Fuji handles such roles. They're fine.

What's there to question? Ultra brought up Blue's wish thing as an example of me being privy to role info from Blue and saying otherwise. Role info that everyone knows because it's from the thread.

What Ultra is neglecting to include is that I also said I had no reason to trust him, he asked why he would do this as scum and I pointed out that there is nothing to suggest he wouldn't do it as scum, I explained why I thought Blue was likely neutral and not anything to be concerned on. What Ultra claimed has, shall we say, better utility than using it just to be used.
See the problem here is I gave you information, and a way to verify my role, and tried proposing a method of not having to lynch him and compromising, nada. It lends me to believe you're siding with him, in a way I don't like.

Alternatively, I'm sure Blue can be totally just doing nothing and blew the ability on you just because and there's no evil scheming going on, but I'm trying to view you in a vacuum and not as a waifubro, and it doesn't make sense for me for you to shield an indi like this

Emil

Certified Memelord
Genei Ryodans, the indie hunting faction, is recruiting members with dedications, resolve, and passion to the cause

apply by replying to this post with your name, and a brief description of what u can bring to the table

our boss only wants the strong willed, the titans, the giga chads, the ones that will dedicate their hearts for humanity and the cause. don't bother applying if you are weak sauce

Status
Not open for further replies.