Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i get that part, i thought u just adopt his wincon, but u can never be certain that's true in a bastard game given the immunities ppl can have. i'll refer u to nitty's favs for example

u being in his role creation however is different, sort of. it means u see the full role and everything, like a full on parasite lol. not sure who is the doll here, you or him lol
Even if he was immune, it would make no sense for me to adopt his fake wincon and not his real wincon lol. And Wdym sort of lol. It being a fake role creation pm would require a long con by the host dating all the way back almost a month lol.

I’m basically Voldemort attached to the back of his head now lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
Even if he was immune, it would make no sense for me to adopt his fake wincon and not his real wincon lol. And Wdym sort of lol. It being a fake role creation pm would require a long con by the host dating all the way back almost a month lol.

I’m basically Voldemort attached to the back of his head now lol
my whole argument is that it's a bastard game so things can and will not make sense lol
i am just questioning the level of confidence u had knowing this is a bastard game

but the fact that u join his PM clarified it

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Genei Ryodans, the indie hunting faction, is recruiting members with dedications, resolve, and passion to the cause

apply by replying to this post with your name, and a brief description of what u can bring to the table

our boss only wants the strong willed, the titans, the giga chads, the ones that will dedicate their hearts for humanity and the cause. don't bother applying if you are weak sauce
I'm a townie. I want to be yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.