Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hunter Exam

Welcome to the Hunter Exam! This examn will help weed out the worthy from the unworthy, it will be a series of tests culminating in a final exam that will determine who is fit to be called a Hunter. Only one person may win. Good luck to everyone!

The first test

The first 15 people who quote this post will become elligible for moving into the next phase.

Did I miss the exam?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
But the issue isn't lynching him or not lynching him

It's your unwillingness to- completely in private and with minimal risk - extract more information out of his claim. It comes across as digging your heel into this position more than the exact set of circumstances justify, even if you're staking that as your position.

If I presume you are town, that you have a parasitic indie, an indie who you've declared is possibly beneficial and you have a good repoire with, and despite claiming you offered nothing you could do to gather information.
Which I've already explained to you with "as far as I am concerned the slot is as good as solved and thus I have no further interest in mechanically". And by the way, this position only really makes sense as town, because as scum I'd want to know what sort of assets I have to work with. More so than as town, at least.

Which I've already explained to you with "as far as I am concerned the slot is as good as solved and thus I have no further interest in mechanically". And by the way, this position only really makes sense as town, because as scum I'd want to know what sort of assets I have to work with. More so than as town, at least.
Can you see how it's hard to reconcile you saying the solve is effectively solved and not demanding wincon after the information I have provided you

Specifically on the fact that Blue may be capable of killing players without his active involvement and that crowd controlling his kills is a viable strategy for scum to use

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yes, non town. Non town is not squarely Mafia. I am interested in Mafia. Killing Mafia is what gets my wincon, not sure about yours.
weird, because mine requires all threats to town to be gone. it doesn't discriminate between indies and mafia

yours seem to only want mafia?

if it breathes, and it's not town, cast it to fire

really simple

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Can you see how it's hard to reconcile you saying the solve is effectively solved and not demanding wincon after the information I have provided you
Not really - he is almost certainly going to be Indie which is where my solving interest ends. I don't really care much about his wincon, especially with the census revealing that he would be neutral or developing at worst, and thus isn't currently anti town. My puppet has confirmed this much with Fuji.

So yes I'm perfectly happy to ignore the slot of an Indie that isn't directly against town.

Status
Not open for further replies.