Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
weird, because mine requires all threats to town to be gone. it doesn't discriminate between indies and mafia

yours seem to only want mafia?

if it breathes, and it's not town, cast it to fire

really simple
Neutral indie isn't a threat. Developing indie isn't currently a threat. He is one or the other. We have 8 threats. Feels sensible to me to focus on killing those.

Whole role was a mistake tbh since people made their own roles and they won't want to recycle then probably. But tbh, i'm done with people straight up lying about me lying when i literally explained everything in details both in thread and in message they got.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Neutral indie isn't a threat. Developing indie isn't currently a threat. He is one or the other. We have 8 threats. Feels sensible to me to focus on killing those.
we can do all dw

census shows 13 non towns, all will perish

i am prioritizing the one i have in my hand rn, u can hunt the one on the tree, we can yeet them next

Bastard game reminder
Bastard elements. There probably won’t be anything too crazy.

Bleach which was I’m sure more bastardy (and had fake flips) also had a dozen obvious counters to it and mafia had hard restrictions on certain abilities bc they were considered “too bastard” (this was in response to our fake feedbacks abilities and what all we could do with it)

It’s unlikely we’re in some kooky Wild West where anything goes

Fake IC, possible. A death miller? Possible

Anything that’s straight up súper trolling, probably not. And if the above exist, then Fuji will put in mutliple counters to them

The One
Divination Pot

A Nen Pot has been discovered far off the southern coast of the continent, this pot was revealed to have the ability to change someone's aura. Allowing them to create a new ability on a whim ( under host supervision)

To open this pot only the most dedicated people may make the attempt, the top 5 posters of today will become elligible to win such a prize.

Wanton spamming will immediately disqualify players from entry, good luck. -<3

Status
Not open for further replies.