Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As i said, i received the message and i see no reason for that to be fake/or a lie, cuz it will instantly out Charlie, his wished ability is not from Charles.
I am agreeing that Charles is unlikely to have lied. I think the liar here would be Orca. Shooting Charles is making him out his money where his mouth is

So many moving parts lol. discuss with the host to clarify maybe (if it's even possible to clarify)
It couldn't have been clearer. We are talking direct quotes line clear lmao. I went through this last Fuji game. I'm just giving up on trying for the time being. I put in the day hit target for today if its legit. If not, I guess nothing will happen lol

Whole role was a mistake tbh since people made their own roles and they won't want to recycle then probably. But tbh, i'm done with people straight up lying about me lying when i literally explained everything in details both in thread and in message they got.
I might actually be interested. I kinda fucked up with some abilities... and created them way too early and fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.