Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Read more than you if that is your response
No, you just produced 2 spontaneous scum reads on me/TAC only after I started pressing you, which suggests you've been both selectively reading and fostering observations on your own scum reads. Both aren't very townie things to do!

No, you just produced 2 spontaneous scum reads on me/TAC only after I started pressing you, which suggests you've been both selectively reading and fostering observations on your own scum reads. Both aren't very townie things to do!
What in tarnation are you going on about?

I haven't given a scum read on you or TAC

You making things up out of nowhere is definitely not a townie thing to do

I don't believe that a scum Orca will go for a 1v1 trade like that unless he can manipulate flips.
I can’t really come up with a good explanation for his claim.

Bc even if it was some fake feedback shit, he should not have Fuji answering him telling him it’s def the shop. And also, he should get the *real* Charles shop stuff along with fake stuff if it was some fake feedback ability.

I strongly doubt the shop itself is bastard bc that’s not the kind of bastard elements Fuji goes for (trolling a players own create your role making it “insane”)

Orca from what I’ve read as a spectator seems pretty chaotic and at least possible he’d make some dumb play like this. I can make more sense of that than bastard shop or Charles lying here between the two

What in tarnation are you going on about?

I haven't given a scum read on you or TAC

You making things up out of nowhere is definitely not a townie thing to do
Well that was kinda my assumption with you clapping back like that

If not I think my observation stands that you've been standing on a single scum read all game

How come you haven't been following Orca on Sallu

Bc even if it was some fake feedback shit, he should not have Fuji answering him telling him it’s def the shop. And also, he should get the *real* Charles shop stuff along with fake stuff if it was some fake feedback ability.

I strongly doubt the shop itself is bastard bc that’s not the kind of bastard elements Fuji goes for (trolling a players own create your role making it “insane”)

Orca from what I’ve read as a spectator seems pretty chaotic and at least possible he’d make some dumb play like this. I can make more sense of that than bastard shop or Charles lying here between the two
there may be more requests than 2 i listed, i didn't get update in a while, but all i have so far is investigation and message

Well that was kinda my assumption with you clapping back like that

If not I think my observation stands that you've been standing on a single scum read all game

How come you haven't been following Orca on Sallu
You mean his vote just now?

Why aren't you following him on it lmao. Your head is so far up his ass apparently trying to get a good sniff

Well Blue exists, Orca wished that the shop will give him something, and he got his wish, not lets see if that ability is true or not since he already used it apparently.
And yeah I doubt that the shop is bastard in the sense that you will receive your ability without making the deal with the owner, it can still be a scum ability, but this is theory crafting at this point. This is why i have this shop in the null tier of claims, and imo should not be used by anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.