Ratchet
Dr_Professor83
Mathias
Naomi
Flower

Stronger scum read

Red Night
TheAncientCenturion

Scum read (based on connection with red night)

Yoho
Ultra

Meta style scum read

Cubey
So your main critique in your revolving door of reasons to scum read red night is that he dwas OMGUS'ing you

Your reads on me/Yoho are blatantly OMGUS. Your provided reason is pretty bad, and also disingenuous, because besides me the other guy pushing you has basically been on you well before this

It's kind of what you were doing earlier when you insinuated red knight silenced Flower or whatever - shoring up your shit reads by pointing out """coincidences""" that aren't really that gr8

You also now added TAC to your scum list after denying scum reading him?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
That I can do much easier lol.

Slight town read

Ekkologix

Stronger town read

Mr. Reloaded
Lord Melkor
Ratchet
Dr_Professor83
Mathias
Naomi
Flower

Stronger scum read

Red Night
TheAncientCenturion

Scum read (based on connection with red night)

Yoho
Ultra

Meta style scum read

Cubey
😭 I don't even have a connection with red night

So your main critique in your revolving door of reasons to scum read red night is that he dwas OMGUS'ing you

Your reads on me/Yoho are blatantly OMGUS. Your provided reason is pretty bad, and also disingenuous, because besides me the other guy pushing you has basically been on you well before this

It's kind of what you were doing earlier when you insinuated red knight silenced Flower or whatever - shoring up your shit reads by pointing out """coincidences""" that aren't really that gr8

You also now added TAC to your scum list after denying scum reading him?
Can you stop fucking lying. I never once in the entire damn thread ever suggest that red night silenced flower.

As for you and TAC I said i didn't say in the thread that I scum read you all not that I dont scum read you all.

Its a connection based read for you and yoho. Yoho popped in out of nowhere and voted me when red night was gaining traction. Then when red night gains traction for a second time you pop in and start coming at me.

Those are direct connections that you can't possible call omgus unless you really do suck

Emil

Certified Memelord
So your honest position is that targetting indies in a game when we know we can expect 8 mafia is the most optimal course of action day 1?
the sooner u realize it's not about indie and mafia but rather about town and non town, the higher ur chance of victory becomes, if u r town

Can you stop fucking lying. I never once in the entire damn thread ever suggest that red night silenced flower.

As for you and TAC I said i didn't say in the thread that I scum read you all not that I dont scum read you all.

Its a connection based read for you and yoho. Yoho popped in out of nowhere and voted me when red night was gaining traction. Then when red night gains traction for a second time you pop in and start coming at me.

Those are direct connections that you can't possible call omgus unless you really do suck
This is mental gymnastics. "No I'm not OMGUS'ing this guy who voted me and called me scum is scummy because uh...he pushed me at the same time I was pushing this other guy."

Terrible logic. The common denominator is you. It's the opposite of a direct link. All your reads are couched in being buddies with an unflipped player who you marked as scum essentially before he posted.

Well, good for you everyone is mouth drooling

Status
Not open for further replies.