Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see a world were Nibel is jobber town here. Don’t town read him enough to try to save him with him being the majority pick. But I don’t think it’s a slam dunk and I feel like we may be asleep at tbt wheel here.

Would prefer we lynch Cake. Not that I have a very strong Cake read, but I know the scum read from Ratchet is pure and I can’t say that for anyone else’s suggestions this game.

Feel like there is a lot of slots that are gonna be PoE fodder this game which is gonna be painful.

At first I thought it might be Blue or Nibels, but now I don't know.

Although Pottie ghosting this thread is pretty sussy.
Blue, is almost assuredly just indie. Nibels, see above.

@Pot Goblin I tonally lean more town based on the bunny stuff but he’s lacking content rn and I need some to help me find him if he is Town. (I realize it’s gonna be a bit of a bitch to catch up this game if he’s behind).

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
I can see a world were Nibel is jobber town here. Don’t town read him enough to try to save him with him being the majority pick. But I don’t think it’s a slam dunk
Agreed. He tried to pull a OMGUS on me earlier, but I wouldn't call that alignment indicative for him.

Feel like there is a lot of slots that are gonna be PoE fodder this game which is gonna be painful.
Anyone in particular?

Anyone in particular?
I don’t want to be mean lol. PoE fodder means people who are gonna be pretty useless and make themselves hard to read (and therefor never gonna escape PoE) (And therefor making this game hard to solve)

Agreed. He tried to pull a OMGUS on me earlier, but I wouldn't call that alignment indicative for him.
Town can omgus just as much as scum if not more sometimes lol. He also has done a bunch of lying and some of his responses read fake/rigid.

But the lying parts (considering it’s lies he immediately exposed himself on, are grossly sloppy if scum lol).

GTH and I think based on the flow of the thread I think he’s more likely derp town.

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
Town can omgus just as much as scum if not more sometimes lol.
Actually true! Saw a lot of that during Avatar. So fair enough.
He also has done a bunch of lying and some of his responses read fake/rigid.

But the lying parts (considering it’s lies he immediately exposed himself on, are grossly sloppy if scum lol).

GTH and I think based on the flow of the thread I think he’s more likely derp town.
Noted!

UNVOTE

On play, I’m side eyeing Tac. He feels robotic like Ultra said. (And not making any enemies). However, I’m tempted to let him go off these posts:
I was as well, but I also had 2 weeks before hand to make a role before Fuji forced me to be town. I assume time ran out for making anything else.
I tossed concepts at Fuji and he helped me make the role, I was having too much trouble trying to understand HxH's power system. So the miller thing was his addition.
Bc they seem plausibly authentic.

That I can do much easier lol.

Slight town read

Ekkologix

Stronger town read

Mr. Reloaded
Lord Melkor
Ratchet
Dr_Professor83
Mathias
Naomi
Flower

Stronger scum read

Red Night
TheAncientCenturion

Scum read (based on connection with red night)

Yoho
Ultra

Meta style scum read

Cubey
Can you give me some reasons for some of these? Particularly I’ll take Reloaded, Melkor, and Ekko for the Town ones.

Also the Tac read.

Status
Not open for further replies.