Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said the new ability isn’t real and it was a misunderstanding with Fuji. I can see him being town tho.

Hayumi I feel like if there were a “townie”-ish player who was scum it would probably be him.
Hayumi

+ Isn't really playing any politics
+ Reads and directions feel a bit more spontaneous and tonally feels natural.
+ Public ability appearances are very transparent with the whole fish thing

- Kind of just shadowing the thread consensus
- Don't really think he thought though the odd thing all the way

Would lean more towards town but uh not too impressed

Emil

Certified Memelord
Blue, is almost assuredly just indie. Nibels, see above.

@Pot Goblin I tonally lean more town based on the bunny stuff but he’s lacking content rn and I need some to help me find him if he is Town. (I realize it’s gonna be a bit of a bitch to catch up this game if he’s behind).
just lynch the indie so we gurantee no town yeet day 1 then use mech to solve for mafia

very easy :laughmoji:

Hayumi

+ Isn't really playing any politics
+ Reads and directions feel a bit more spontaneous and tonally feels natural.
+ Public ability appearances are very transparent with the whole fish thing

- Kind of just shadowing the thread consensus
- Don't really think he thought though the odd thing all the way

Would lean more towards town but uh not too impressed
Forgot about his clown fish ability. He did hint at keeping Flower safe. (But if Town why lol?). He was open with his abilities in the NF game by Cake as well (but it was easy since he was scum inventor and maybe niche/too situational to compare to)

As for the tonally natural, I felt like he felt a little off when I gave him his summary and he said thanks but that’s not much lol.

His posts to Ekko felt natural enough, but don’t think it was out of his scum range based on that Cake game where I think his tone was similar.

prof ur going 80 miles an hour on a 30 mile per hour game, slow down or u will burn urself out and get a ticket

play the long game, play like survivor

even tho u r already dead (insert yohohoho image)
I’m taking a long ass break again after this game lol. My new meta is play a game, burn out, take a 2 month hiatus. I’d like to play the long game. However. 1.) I’m dead and there’s infinite freedom in that lol. 2.) I don’t want to regret sleep walking D1 later in the game if we just mostly waste it

Forgot about his clown fish ability. He did hint at keeping Flower safe. (But if Town why lol?). He was open with his abilities in the NF game by Cake as well (but it was easy since he was scum inventor and maybe niche/too situational to compare to)

As for the tonally natural, I felt like he felt a little off when I gave him his summary and he said thanks but that’s not much lol.

His posts to Ekko felt natural enough, but don’t think it was out of his scum range based on that Cake game where I think his tone was similar.
Mm when I say more natural I think looking at those posts from that game made me feel like Hayumi was struggling to make reads and pushes that weren't backed by reasons they could point to.

Emil

Certified Memelord

he seems to wanna survive, so maybe indie like last game and the census is wrong

or just outright skoom

Emil

Certified Memelord
I’m taking a long ass break again after this game lol. My new meta is play a game, burn out, take a 2 month hiatus. I’d like to play the long game. However. 1.) I’m dead and there’s infinite freedom in that lol. 2.) I don’t want to regret sleep walking D1 later in the game if we just mostly waste it
cmon now gotta pace urself
its SRM, no one cares about thread

Why you have 400+ posts and the next closest one has about 200.

:wonderland:

Status
Not open for further replies.